EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   West Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region-44/)
-   -   Mynes Performance is the shizzle (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region/172266-mynes-performance-shizzle.html)

xXeVoBaBeXx Dec 1, 2005 08:06 PM

Mynes Performance is the shizzle

I've delt with many high performance shops in the past and I must say that
Jay@mynesperformance is one of the most knowledgeable, courteous, and professional tuners that I've ever delt with. Highly recommended for all your tuning needs. They only carry the best! {thumbup} :mitsu:

topnotchevo Dec 1, 2005 08:13 PM

:) Jay is very cool EVO brother.He knows how to take care of his customers.
I had a problem with an AEM ignition (junk) and Jay recommended a Motec ignition , which has had NO problems.Jay knows what hes talking about.He is the shizzle..Dre {thumbup}

Originally Posted by xXeVoBaBeXx
Jay@mynesperformance is one of the most knowledgeable, courteous, and professional tuners that I've ever delt with. Highly recommended for all your tuning needs. They only carry the best! {thumbup} :mitsu:

John@Mynes Dec 3, 2005 07:28 AM

Thanks for the good words guys {thumbup}

gaijin Dec 3, 2005 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by xXeVoBaBeXx

You know this!!!! Word up!!!

housedj Dec 7, 2005 07:32 AM

Mynes doesn't talk about it. they ARE about it. the shop lives by the grown folks motto as Trina would say: OK, Uh-Huh, What's Up, SHUT UP!! they always pop the collars 2 times. yup they got 2 (count em) 2 MR's. how many shops in AZ got any MR's let alone 2 + a monster EVO8???:apimp: :apimp: Big up to the new mechanic D'Andre (he knows who he is), Mike Wizzle & the latin goddess with the badunkadunk...:drool:

lukytry Dec 7, 2005 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by housedj
Mynes doesn't talk about it. they ARE about it. the shop lives by the grown folks motto as Trina would say: OK, Uh-Huh, What's Up, SHUT UP!! they always pop the collars 2 times. yup they got 2 (count em) 2 MR's. how many shops in AZ got any MR's let alone 2 + a monster EVO8???:apimp: :apimp: Big up to the new mechanic D'Andre (he knows who he is), Mike Wizzle & the latin goddess with the badunkadunk...:drool:

Whats all the hype..is this a new shop? Ive allways been happy with APEX. Great prices, great service, not really much of a tuning shop,but they do installs.

How well, and what do they tune at mynes?(for the evo specificly)?

housedj Dec 10, 2005 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by lukytry
Whats all the hype..is this a new shop? Ive allways been happy with APEX. Great prices, great service, not really much of a tuning shop,but they do installs.

How well, and what do they tune at mynes?(for the evo specificly)?

they have worked on: EVO's, Subarus, Skylines, Porsches, Minis, Lotus Elises, Mazda RX-3's, Mazda MX-6 turbos.

there isn't hype, but there is however a knowledgable tuner who owns the shop. how many shops in AZ have 3 EVO's??? let alone 1 that runs mid 11's untuned?? if you are curious u should stop by. they tune pretty much everything forced induction. they were working on a S/C turbo Mini when i was there last. They are an authorized Ecutek dealer, MoTec dealer, & they are working on their own secret tuning stuff as well that should be available to the public soon. thay have an AWD Mustang Dyno (2000HP) & lots of other things you'll have to see for yourself. check them out. (480)969-5609

John@Mynes Dec 10, 2005 10:26 AM

Guys once agian thank you for all the good words, we are just like Najib said we dont need to flood every forum, car show, or event to let people know who we are, "we be about it" thats it plain and simple..... come check us you will see the diffrence {thumbup} .......

gaijin Dec 10, 2005 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by housedj

3 MRs ---- 1 VIII and 2 IX's plus one monster 8 and about to be 2 monster 8's

antonio010 Dec 10, 2005 08:09 PM

Word. It's the only shop I go to tuning/installs my cars been practically built there.

gaijin Dec 11, 2005 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by antonio010
Word. It's the only shop I go to tuning/installs my cars been practically built there.

yeah mine too ;)

PoorBoys Dec 11, 2005 09:27 AM

{thumbup} for Mynes. They bbq some good food too. ;)

bishiboy Dec 12, 2005 11:05 PM

How about a free BBQ, and 4 runs on the countrys best Mustang Dyno for $70.
Family atmoshphere. I'm planing on driving the 245 miles for my next tune.

SP00LIN Dec 14, 2005 10:53 PM

+1 on tune. They also installed my cams. I will continue to go to them. They're good!

As far as this,

Mynes doesn't talk about it. they ARE about it. the shop lives by the grown folks motto as Trina would say: OK, Uh-Huh, What's Up, SHUT UP!! they always pop the collars 2 times. yup they got 2 (count em) 2 MR's. how many shops in AZ got any MR's let alone 2 + a monster EVO8??? Big up to the new mechanic D'Andre (he knows who he is), Mike Wizzle & the latin goddess with the badunkadunk...
What they heck did he just say?! LOL

topnotchevo Dec 21, 2005 08:38 PM

:cool: the meet at the pavs was cool..people n weather.lets do it soon with a rat race at the end of the evening {thumbup} Mynes organized :cool: