EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   West Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region-44/)
-   -   accessport tuner in vegas or nearby?? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region/394321-accessport-tuner-vegas-nearby.html)

jifunk701 Jan 20, 2009 02:28 AM

accessport tuner in vegas or nearby??

i'm thinking about getting the accessport tuner for my evo x...does anyone know where i can take it to get a custom tuned map for it? any good dyno places and tuners in the las vegas area or nearby cali areas??

HB Speed Jan 22, 2009 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by jifunk701 (Post 6590312)
i'm thinking about getting the accessport tuner for my evo x...does anyone know where i can take it to get a custom tuned map for it? any good dyno places and tuners in the las vegas area or nearby cali areas??

im in orange county

Tunerhead Jan 26, 2009 07:02 PM

^^Cool!

We have a couple of local tuners around town but don't know if they know how to tune with AP or not. :dunno:

I'm thinking of getting it but might try and dabble with it myself at first.

c_reber Jan 26, 2009 09:34 PM

Definetly looking into the AP as well. I want a custom tune, but have no idea how to tinker with it myself - and don't want to mess anything up.

I guess orange county isn't too far for a nice tune, but someone local in vegas would be nice.

GotWheelHop Jan 26, 2009 09:58 PM

No one that I know of in Vegas is AccessPort certified. I know the Subie guys would have someone come in every few months to do their tunes.

jifunk701 Jan 27, 2009 01:01 PM

:mitsu: wheres a good place to get a dyno??

c_reber Jan 27, 2009 01:52 PM

Dougs Dynopower.

Tunerhead Jan 27, 2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by c_reber (Post 6619551)
Dougs Dynopower.

+1

:thumbup:

althemean Jan 27, 2009 07:09 PM

does doug do any tuning? I think I remember DB saying he was good for stock ecu's. What about AEM?

GotWheelHop Jan 27, 2009 10:20 PM

doug can tune an aem.

c_reber Feb 5, 2009 11:16 AM

I wonder if Doug can work with a Cobb AP? I've tried to email him a few times, but no reply.

Tunerhead Feb 5, 2009 03:55 PM

^^ I dunno but would be good to know.

I will be picking up AP very soon because once I move in with my gf all finances will be ran through her. :(

Gexxer Feb 5, 2009 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tunerhead (Post 6657718)
^^ I dunno but would be good to know.

I will be picking up AP very soon because once I move in with my gf all finances will be ran through her. :(

hahahahaah... SUCKER!!! I mean congrats on moving in with her...

Tunerhead Feb 5, 2009 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gexxer (Post 6657902)
hahahahaah... SUCKER!!! I mean congrats on moving in with her...

lol yeah i know how bad is that...........hellz not only the AP im trying to wing, if AMS's dual exhaust was out by now i would be trying to get that in by the end of the month too. :)

c_reber Feb 5, 2009 08:09 PM

nice, sneak it what you can now!

I figured they pretty much allow anyone including customers tune thier cars with the racetuner software or whatever its called. Granted, I know nothing about tuning, and would never attenpt it myself. But hopefully Doug or someone knows enough about the AP to tune it.