EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   West Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region-44/)
-   -   Crescent Cup Rally - SF Bay Area - Saturday April 20th (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/west-region/652533-crescent-cup-rally-sf-bay-area-saturday-april-20th.html)

pyr0b0y Apr 1, 2013 07:54 PM

Crescent Cup Rally - SF Bay Area - Saturday April 20th

Hey everyone, wanted to introduce my self here since this is my first post. I currently drive a Twin Turbo 2010 Camaro thats completely modded (even an engine swap).
I've got a rally going on in April (I'm the organizer), and was hoping so of the local Evo and Lancer owners in the area would be able to make it out to the event! I'm talking to one owner that I know (drives a white one) that is considering coming out. Here are the details:

EVENT: Crescent Cup Rally
DATE: Saturday April 20th
TIME: 8am

Crescent Cup Rally is coming! A unique automotive scavenger hunt in the Bay Area. This event is open to all makes and models of cars! We'll be having all sorts of cars out there, from S2Ks and Acuras, to Vipers and other exotics, so invite any of your car buddies! We have quite a few sponsors lined up already and are working on getting more signed up.

We will be kicking off the rally in at Club Auto Sport in San Jose. Registration will be from 8am-10am, where participants will check-in, get their goodie bags, t-shirts, and vehicle decals. Entry fee for the event will be $85 per car. We'll have multiple sponsor booths to check out (various audio companies, local dealerships, and racing shops to display their products and get a chance to check out what they do). We'll also have a DJ spinning some music, and food and drinks available. At 10am, we'll have a driver's meeting and get the rally going! Every team will get a route card with various checkpoints throughout the Bay Area, where you'll have to complete tasks to move on. We'll be cruising some of the nicest roads in the area and get a chance to check out some really cool spots! Be sure to pay attention to the directions! There's multiple chances to get extra raffle tickets! We'll finish up the rally in San Francisco, where will be having an awards ceremony and, announce the winners, and have a raffle to win some AWESOME prizes!

For more info on Crescent Cup Rally and registration, check out our website: www.crescentcup.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/crescentcup

Free feel to ask any questions here or shoot me an email, joshm.cmr@gmail.com.

I'm also attaching a poster with the details. We're looking to get a good idea of how many cars we are expecting, so signup soon or post up if you are planning on it!

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1364184683

pyr0b0y Apr 7, 2013 03:09 PM

Just wanted to post up the schedule for April 20th!

Saturday, April 20th – Crescent Cup Event #1

8AM – Event Start
Club Auto Sport
521 Charcot Ave, San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 770-1200

This is where it all begins!
You will arrive at Club Auto Sport and be directed to your parking spot. Once you are parked, please proceed to our check-in table to let us know that you are present. We’ll review some final instructions with you, and give you the final forms for you to fill out. After you complete your paperwork, goodie bags will be distributed, along with your participant t-shirts, and rally decals. You will need to apply the rally decals to your car yourself, but our staff will be on hand to provide assistance upon request. Be sure to clean up your car for display because we’ll be having a car show during check-in / decal application until 10am, with participant and spectator judging! We’ll also have some of our rally sponsors out so please come check out what they have to offer!

10AM – Driver’s Meeting
This is mandatory for all participants. We’ll go over the rules of the rally one final time.

10:15AM – Start of Rally
We’ll start heading out of Club Auto Sport onto the rally! Every team will be given a route card that includes instructions for the rally, and will ultimately lead you to your final destination. We’ll send out one final email the week of the rally.

Arrive at Final Destination
Time: TBD
Once you have finished the rally, you will end up at a secret restaurant in San Francisco. Be sure to bring your route card in with you! You will check in with a member of the staff and hand in your route card. You’ll be able to mingle with other rally participants and swap stories about your fun experiences from the day’s event! We will have some great prizes and awards from some of our sponsors. Food and drinks will be available for those of you that are interested.

IMPORTANT ITEMS TO BRING FOR SATURDAY
- Driver’s License
- Insurance
- Clean car
- $25 in cash
- Smart phone (iPhone, Android, Windows, etc)