Notices

Slowboy GT35r BLOWOUT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2008, 01:22 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slowboy GT35r BLOWOUT!!!!

Ok, so we have a HUGE supply of GT35r's ready to rock for a killer price while supplies last.

GT3582 T3 .63 A/R housing. Standard 3" comp cover $1125.00 SHIPPED!!!!

GT3582 T3 .63 A/R housing with 4" port shroud cover $1236.00 SHIPPED!!!!

Get them while they last...this is a one time price special!!!

PM ME NOW!!

Joe
jws@slowboyracing.com
Old Nov 4, 2008, 01:51 PM
Account Disabled

I can't leave out the specials also going for the GT30R turbos either!!!!!

SBR GT3076R with .63 T3 turbine housing and port shroud cover.
$1,070.00 SHIPPED!!

PM ME NOW!!!!

Joe
jws@slowboyracing.com

Last edited by SBR INC; Nov 4, 2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old Nov 5, 2008, 12:17 PM
Account Disabled

These turbos arent going to last you guys better jump on this!!
Old Nov 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
Account Disabled

What better way to compliment one of these fine turbos then to cool off the charge with a SBR FMIC kit. In Stock!!!

Complete kits with upper and lower pipe, incluing tial Q BOV. $1,160.00 SHIPPED!!!

PM ME NOW!!!

Joe
jws@slowboyracing.com

Last edited by SBR INC; Nov 10, 2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2008, 03:16 PM
Account Disabled

APS Fmic As Cheap As It Gets!!!!

IN STOCK! APS FMIC for your evo 8/9

Priced to move!!! $775.00 SHIPPED!!!

EMAIL ME : EP@SlowBoyRacing.com

Professionally engineered performance for
350 - 600 horsepower applications.
APS Massive R Series Front Mount Intercooler System. Professionally engineered performance for 350 - 600 horsepower applications. Increased turbo pressure raises change air temperature and in most applications creates a large pressure drop across the entire Intercooler System - not ideal for a high powered turbocharged engine. The APS Front Mount Intercooler is optimised to dramatically lower charge air temperature and to minimise pressure drop across the Intercooler System. In addition this larger volume of chilled air generates the highest power and torque levels possible for a given combination of tuning parts.
As you might expect from APS the Intercooler features the best in intercooler technology bar and plate design with both external and internal fins for the ultimate in heat exchange. Smooth bore precision cast aluminum intercooler end tanks are standard equipment and designed to perform when the going gets hot. And speaking of heat, the APS intercooler system is outstanding in chilling the hot charge air. At 600 horsepower and 84 deg F, the chilled air from the APS intercooler is at maximum, 10 deg F over ambient at 60 mph.
To ensure long term durability every Intercooler is factory tested to withstand turbo pressure of 30+ PSI. Rest assured this intercooler is designed for serious enthusiast.

INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EVO enthusiasts will be delighted to know that the APS Front Mount Intercooler system has been designed as a do-it-yourself installation - and we are sure you will find the experience personally rewarding. Click on the diagram to the left for installation information.

Slowboy Racing Inc.
Eric Petor
Sales Associate
email: EP@slowboyracing.com
phone: 724-349-8417 ext. 16
fax: 724-349-5632
IM: Peteypab2133
www.slowboyracing.com

Old Nov 11, 2008, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump for some Sick prices.. Wish i had some money right now...
Old Nov 13, 2008, 03:03 PM
Account Disabled

Get Lit Up

Up for grabs is an HKS DLI II that sitting on my desk right in front of me, AND I NEED IT GONE!!!

Looking for $485.00 shipped

The Twin Power ignition amplifier incorporates both the CDI and transistor method ignition to provide optimum spark duration and maximum voltage output, resulting in crisper throttle response and a smoother engine powerband. The CDI method, capacity discharge ignition, provides maximum voltage by transferring all stored energy in the capacitor to the ignition coil so that the ignition current can buildup quickly, thus making the Twin Power very effective in the higher revs where a normal spark would tend to diminish. This strong rapid spark prevents the high rpm ignition miss that reduces peak power. The transistorized method generates high voltage by using transistors to cut off current to the coil, thus allowing for a long energy discharge. This longer spark duration allows the Twin Power to improve lower RPM throttle response and torque. The combination of the CDI and the transistor method incorporates two distinct systems into one high performance unit, hence the designation of Twin Power. The Twin Power produces a spark output that is typically 1.5-2.5 stronger than of the stock ignition system and consumes about 35% less power input than other ignition amplifiers. Each compact and attractive Twin power unit is constructed of durable anodized aluminum and sealed to prevent corrosion from moisture. General wiring harnesses are included in each unit to aid in installation and mounting. Vehicle Specific wiring harnesses are also available for certain models to further aid in installations that require intricate integration.(CARB E.O. # D-186-22)

Dimensions: All Twin Power Units, except for DLI II, are 91mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 34.5mm (H) and weighs Approximately 430g (~15.2oz)

Note: HKS Twin Power Units are not compatible with Non-Resistor Spark Plugs

Contact Eric
EP@SlowBoyRacing.com