Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

My Bday Im 19 - I did a DIY paint your rims - And I lowered my Car BDAY is Sick sofar

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Bday Im 19 - I did a DIY paint your rims - And I lowered my Car BDAY is Sick sofar

Woo Im 19 super right lol no biggy I got some ksport coilovers a week ago about and just installed them and I am so happy with them. Also I wrote up a DIY paint your rims for you guys cause im nice but I cant believe I did it now everyone going to do it haha.

Heres the link to the DIY Paint your rims(56k Maybe lots of thumbnails:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=194291

just so people know mommy didnt buy my car i did I have a full time job get 2 grand a month plus commission. good to go baby haha just wanted to say that after i read the post below

Anyways here are some pictures of my car now that I lowered it:

Last edited by KiRrSAcE; Apr 7, 2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:37 AM
Evolving Member

Dude that thing is dropped waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FluxedSpeed

Ya adjusting it today just finished the install last night and it was late so waited until today and im ganna raise it in a few
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FluxedSpeed
^+1. Don't you scrape your exhaust and lip on every bump? Wheels look good though.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WagsEvo
^+1. Don't you scrape your exhaust and lip on every bump? Wheels look good though.
Nope no scraping which is amazing jsut a little wheel rub if i take a turn fast. i want no rubbing tho so Im raising it. I took it over alot of bumps no scraping and I was going strieght...... its pretty sick but a little to low
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You're only 19yrs old and already have a machine like that? What happened to the days when youngens started with their moms Buick?! Jeez! I hate you!

Nah, but looks real good. And yeah, don't drop it so much even though it might look good. Will kill the cars racey suspension and it's struts for that matter!

Good luck with it!
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:48 AM
Evolving Member

Just because you don't scrape doesn't mean the car isn't too low; ever hear of suspension geometry? The Evo is setup from the factory to be incredibly well balanced, dumping the car that low completely ruins all of the geometry. The control arms are no longer parallel, among other things. The engineers that setup the Evo knew what they were doing, moreso than you or I. Someday when you're older you'll understand what we're saying...

Wheels look good though. Raise the car back up and you'll be good to go.

EDIT: I just read your how-to, nice write up. However, you're not the first person to do that paint scheme. Cocky youngin'
Old Apr 7, 2006, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by schleppy
Just because you don't scrape doesn't mean the car isn't too low; ever hear of suspension geometry? The Evo is setup from the factory to be incredibly well balanced, dumping the car that low completely ruins all of the geometry. The control arms are no longer parallel, among other things. The engineers that setup the Evo knew what they were doing, moreso than you or I. Someday when you're older you'll understand what we're saying...

Wheels look good though. Raise the car back up and you'll be good to go.

EDIT: I just read your how-to, nice write up. However, you're not the first person to do that paint scheme. Cocky youngin'
haha *** lol

anyways I bought my car with my own money i ahve a full time job mommy didnt pay for this beast all my money 2 grand a month from current job
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolving Member

Uh oh here we go...
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

haha you must still live with your parents, cause 2k a month, wont pay the bills and the evo. hahaha. shoot 2k a month dont pay for the mods to keep my evo happy.
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

you guys are the whiniest bunch of jealous people i've ever seen. who cares how old he is, who cares if he lives with his parents. damn. you guys always cry when someone young has an evo, get the **** over it.

and schleppy you crack me up, i'm sure that with age, will come the knowledge of suspension geometry
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Hey good job being 19 and having an evo. I got my 03 evo when I was 19 and at that time I bought my own house, as well as bought my own car. I am a manager for Office Depot so I make decent money. I hate when young people get stereo typed because of some of the younger kids that are cocky as$HOLES and they have mommy and daddy by them everything. I think he deserves some credit working his as$ off and being able to afford a beautiful evo! Keep up the good work man!
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Hotshot940
you guys are the whiniest bunch of jealous people i've ever seen. who cares how old he is, who cares if he lives with his parents. damn. you guys always cry when someone young has an evo, get the **** over it.

and schleppy you crack me up, i'm sure that with age, will come the knowledge of suspension geometry

wooo wooo lol i live with my mom my dad passed 2 years ago. but theres a reason i live at home thats cause i can and I am going to college to i need a education to learn about suspension geometry lol
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

yeah i'm in college righ tnow too, living at home with my parents for the summer, but i'm working hard at school so one day i too can understand suspension geometry and be knowledgable enough to own an EVO!

by the way man, car looks SICK
Old Apr 7, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sirloin1219
haha you must still live with your parents, cause 2k a month, wont pay the bills and the evo. hahaha. shoot 2k a month dont pay for the mods to keep my evo happy.
Its all about how you buy your mods. I have 2 bank accounts. I have 90% of my check go into my bill paying money and then I have 10% go into my 2nd account for rainy days or Evo Modding. I have modded my Evo up to be full bolt on. The only thing I need to do is put the bigger turbo on. Its all about how you spend your money! To each his own.

Quick Reply: My Bday Im 19 - I did a DIY paint your rims - And I lowered my Car BDAY is Sick sofar