Date
Negative
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer gvr4v (1)
Dec 17, 2021
gvr4v
Dec 17, 2021, 09:23 AM
Told him i would buy the cb manifold. It took me a day to respond/pay. Instead of contacting me, he sold it out from under me with out contacting me. Not good business.

GraphiteEvo9
Dec 17, 2021, 09:31 AM
I don’t have to explain myself to anyone but since you decided to go the distance and post a bad rating, I will explain away so that others know my business including yourself.

1. Any person was interested in the manifold before you.

2. It took you two days to respond not one as you just stated.

3. After I gave you my PayPal and it took you 2 days to respond, the person that was interested in the manifold first, responded back the next day and sent his payment.

Before you go slander someone’s reputation, please understand the situation. And did I not refund your payment?

Have a good day.

GraphiteEvo9
Dec 17, 2021, 09:36 AM
Sellers beware, poor communication and gives negative feedback without understanding the entire situation.

gvr4v
Dec 17, 2021, 10:06 AM
I don’t have to explain myself to anyone but since you decided to go the distance and post a bad rating, I will explain away so that others know my business including yourself.

1. Any person was interested in the manifold before you. ***WAS NEVER METIONED IN ANY RESPONSES***

2. It took you two days to respond not one as you just stated. ***TOOK 1 1/2 DAY DUE TO PAYPAL ISSUE***

3. After I gave you my PayPal and it took you 2 days to respond, the person that was interested in the manifold first, responded back the next day and sent his payment. *** STILL DID NOT METION ANYONE ELSE THAT WAS INTERESTED OR EVEN PM 'D STATING THAT FACT NOT DID YOU EVEN HAVE THE COMMON CORTURSEY TO SEND A PM ASKING IF I STILL WANTED IT. AGAIN, POOR BUSINESS.***

Before you go slander someone’s reputation, please understand the situation. And did I not refund your payment? *** SO YOU SLANDER ME BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE MAD ***

Have a good day.