Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
mis4tun81
Sep 29, 2007, 09:30 AM
Negotiated a firm deal, followed all of sellers instructions for pickup around his schedule.

Planned and prepaired (rental car) for a 14 hour drive (760 miles) back and forth to pick up wheels. Evo is currently undrivable waiting for wheels.

got a PM the day before that he decided to sell wheels to someone locally.

Entire communication is below, real names and Phone ### were edited out.

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent Sept 17, 2007

I'm looking for just the set you listed.

I've been rolling on a spare for over a week, and have been looking for the diamond black BBS wheels with tires on them already.

I'm in Buffalo, New York, you mentioned you might be willing to meet to sell these, how far west would you be willing to go to meet me?

Please call 716-****

and we can discuss, if we can make this work out, I'd like to get them on my EVO and get my winter tires mounted on my VIII wheels.

thanks

Seller Jordanz3 Sent Sept 17, 2007

Hi, I would be willing to drive for about 100miles at most. you are about 380 miles away from me. Let me know. or I can just ship it to you for 150 more.

Buyer Mis4tun81 Sent Sept 18, 2007

I dont mind the driving, I'm just not a big fan of shipping wheels.

Are the original tires on them, any scratched or curb rash.

$1300 is a little more than I was thinking of spending, there are MR wheels going for $800 - $900 a set and $1000 with tires.

If they are in perfect condition would you take $1100 for them with the tires, and I'll meet you anywhere that makes sense How far is Scranton PA from you?

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks

and thanks for getting back to me.

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 18, 2007

Yes it is the original advan tires on them. There is no damage on the tire and no curb rash. As for the price I listed, I have researched about what a fair price for them would be. I've seen bbs the non se edition for around 1000 w/ tires but w/ a lot less tread then mine. Mine is the diamond black bbs. Scranton PA is abit to far for me. its about 2 hrs away.

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent Sept 19, 2007

I'm still interested, if you could come down a little on price. I'd be willing to make a trip over this weekend.

Let me know

Thanks

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 19, 2007

1200 is a deal if you don't mind driving all the way to my house.

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent Sept 19, 2007

That will work. I'll take them for $1200 and meet you out there.

I can make the drive saturday, give me a call 716-**** and we can set it up.

Thanks

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 20, 2007

sounds good, I can't do it this weekend because i'll be away. But next weekend looks good for me. sorry for the wait.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seller Jordanz3 sent sept 20, 2007

Hey, i'll send you a pm or call you again on friday to let you know if I can be home for you to pick up the bbs on sat. or sun

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent sept 20, 2007

Feel free to call 716-****

Its my cell phone, I may not be able to answer when I'm at work, but you can leave a message, and we can probably communicate quicker.

Thanks

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 25, 2007

Can you make it this sat?

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent sept 25, 2007

Yes

Either PM me details or call me,

Saturday is fine

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 25, 2007

I'll be available anytime after 1:30PM. My number is 917-****. My name is ****. I can meet you @
walmart.
150 Harrison Ave
Kearny, NJ 07032

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent sept 25, 2007

Thanks ****,

Once we get a little closer, I'll shoot you a message to confirm, and give you a ETA.

Seller Jordanz3 sent Sept 28, 2007

so sorry, I sold to someone local.

Buyer Mis4tun81 sent Sept 28, 2007

wow, I don't know what to say.

it doesn't get any more dishonest or un-ethical than that.

we had an agreement for almost 2 weeks, and I have followed your instructions to the letter. You wern't available last week, so I waited a week as you instructed. and I get this message the day before I was supposed to pick them up from you.

Very disapointed, that was very un-ethical of you,, I would have been happy to send you a deposit if you had asked, or come earlier, if you wanted the money sooner.

Or I could have been on another set of wheels.