Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: OEM n Aftermarket Parts Evo 8/9 Chicago Lots of Stuff

Prices not with shipping cost, prefer local buyers but will ship too

CLICK THE THUMBNAILS FOR FULL RES SHOTS OF PICS

uPDATED 12/23/2009

Arc Polished Stainless Steel Gradient Spark Cover Excellent condition $200
This is a discontinued model, replaced by the rainbow looking titanium full gradient and the plain cover with the gradient badge. I had to look everywhere for this, and finally found another member who bought it a while back. Fizz was selling this for $295 recently new

NEW Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line $60 Paid $86 shipped @ Link - Install Guide Here @ Link
This stainless steel braided line replaces the rubber factory hose between the clutch master cylinder and the hard line to the clutch release cylinder. By replacing the pliable rubber section with this braided line, clutch actuation is more direct and the engagement point is more consistent.

4 DOOR PANELS OFF A 2004 RS EVO with Power Windows. ALL EXCELLENT CONDITION. GREAT TO REPLACE YOUR SCRATCHED UP INTERIOR DOOR PANELS OR REPLACE THOSE UGLY SUEDE AND BLUE PANELS. I KNOW I HATED MY 03 INTERIOR, THE COLORS OF THE DOOR PANELS AND SEATS

I checked mitsuparts to buy all the panels it will cost you $1564 not including shipping for all 4 panels. Also if you dont have the stuff like the switches, and all the parts for the power windows, locks for the front left door panel, will cost you extra $300+ more.

$450 FOR ALL 4 PANELS
4 DOOR PANELS OFF A 2004 RS EVO with Power Windows. ALL EXCELLENT CONDITION. GREAT TO REPLACE YOUR SCRATCHED UP INTERIOR DOOR PANELS OR REPLACE THOSE UGLY SUEDE AND BLUE PANELS. I KNOW I HATED MY 03 INTERIOR, THE COLORS OF THE DOOR PANELS AND SEATS

I checked mitsuparts to buy all the panels it will cost you $1564 not including shipping for all 4 panels. Also if you dont have the stuff like the switches, and all the parts for the power windows, locks for the front left door panel, will cost you extra $300+ more.

$450 FOR ALL 4 PANELS

Used Bought in 05/2007 Odyssey Mini Batter PC680MJ with Metal Jacket 15 Pounds! Shave off extra 30 pounds in front end and extra 15pounds relocating to trunk $100 Paid $149 shipped @ link

03 FULL CLUTCH N FLYWHEEL OEM, USED ONLY TO BREAK IN CAR, THEN SWAPPED TO A NEW CLUTCH THRU A GROUPBUY AT THE TIME. PERFECT CLUTCH, NO LAUNCH, NO GRINDING, JUST EASY BREAK IN 1K MILES. SOLD!

OEM Blow off Valve SOLD!

OEM REAR END LINKS $50 shipped

OEM FRONT 3 PT STRUT BAR $60 shipped

$70 shipped brand new. Save $20 bucks!
New Replacement Bosch Oxygen Sensor - P/N: 3737 Bosch LSU4.2 5-wire, wide-band O2 sensor. Good to have for those oh **** moments
My receipt when purchased.
Delivery: FedEx Ground
Subtotal: $ 79.99
Shipping cost: $ 10.27
Total: $ 90.26

BRAND NEW 3 NGK Iridium EVO Spark Plugs BPR7EIX NEW, just 3 though
$25

PPI Precision Power - Powerclass PC4200 4 channel amp - $250

Has cosmetic damage, but works just fine. Probably can be just repainted or possibly order a new cover from PPI, the new models are silver though not black but they should be the same amp just diff color. I've used it to power my fronts and mids, awesome clean sounds, very loud and clear. Can also be bridged to power subs as well, or power a pair of fronts and subs too. This amp is very nice, and I paid a ton at the time, just never had it mounted to protect it from being scratched and etc since I use trunk to store stuff. My lost is your gain

specs for PC4200 :
4 x 50w @ 4 ohm
4 x 100w @ 2 ohm
2 x 200w @ 4 ohm bridged

Click the thumbnails for a larger high res pic

BRAND NEW OEM Replacement Panel MR647677 Good for replacing your scratched up plastic $80
Cost $107 shipped at mitsuparts

New ECU Patch Cable $100 great for those who does not want to splice their stock ECU wires, using this plug and play harness, you can just splice the wires you need for your electronics on the harness, eliminating any signs of modifications when going back to stock or warranty work. Paid $155 shipped @ link

Scantool OBD II Scanner $50
Check your CEL's using this tool to find out what the problem is, also can clear your CEL's, and log data as well. Connects to your laptop or pc via usb.

Cusco Polished Front Strut Bar $125
Paid $160 @ link The most popular of the Cusco bars is the Type OS. The classic design features a tubular aluminum oval shaft with a high polish finish. The end plates are painted the traditional Cusco blue and come with all the required hardware for installation. It bolts on in minutes using normal hand tools.

OEM Used O2 Housing $50- great for DIY porting for extra airflow and not worry about cheap ebay o2 housing cracking on you.

Trunk lining / carpet replacement DIY rubber material If you have issues with your cheap stock carpet sliding around or wearing, I have a roll of rubber material that you can cut to shape to create your own trunk liner. Its nice and heavy duty with grip on one end, rough on the other. $75 for a roll of 4' by 8' Also good for garage too, if you like to work on your own car, this mat is oil proof great for protecting your floor from stains and such. Theres a guide on the forum on DIY projects with this material, ill post when i find it. This material is good for a lot of different DIY projects.

Stock OEM 03 Bulbs Phillips H11 LL 55w 2-3k miles $35 shipped

New Battery Tender $30

150watt Power inverter, nice n small no mess, personally used to run a ps2 slim and charge my laptop $25

Vibrant 2 Boilt 3" Exhaust Gasket $10 NEW

New Clamping Camera Mount . $35 shipped

Mini Keychain Garage door Opener $20 shipped , supports only 310mhz and uses 8 dip switches to code the opener. Compatible with ALL Linear Delta 3 System products
Old Dec 27, 2009, 10:08 AM

bump
Old Dec 28, 2009, 02:34 PM

bump