Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Schaumburg Convoy - MOD 10'

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2010, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schaumburg Convoy - MOD 10'

Alright, since MOD is right around the corner and AMS has not mentioned if they will be having a convoy heading out from there shop... Here we go:

Schaumburg Convoy Info...

Meeting Location: AMC Loews Theatres right by the big parking garage (Streets of Woodfield)
Meeting Time: 6:30am
Leaving Time: 7:00am
Route Info:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...5&ie=UTF8&z=17

Please print off a copy of the route we will be taking, incase you get separated from the rest of the group. Unless you feel comfortable enough without one, your choice.

I will be heading up this convoy and we will be leaving as soon as it hits 7am. Google maps quotes the drive at roughly 2.5 hours. Please be on time if not earlier, I will not hold up the convoy if you are late.

**Please note that there maybe some people who choose to drive "spirited", those that want to are more then welcome too, its your choice. Although my purpose of this cruise is to be chill and make the cruise last and allow any people filming or taking pictures to get some great rolling shots of the convoy. Please leave the drama at home and see you all before 7am!

--------
*Also please note that there is a convoy heading out from the Beat Buy in Joliet, see here for that info: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/mi...onvoy-mod.html

Last edited by Lily03; Sep 12, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
I will most likely join you for this cruise
Old Sep 12, 2010, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wizzo 8
I will most likely join you for this cruise
Sounds good. Its open to anyone and everyone.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 05:56 PM

Count me in.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

My buddy said he is in also
Old Sep 12, 2010, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

i would like to join you too, but for those of you with a little more power, mainly all of you haha, i dont know if i could keep up with you..
Old Sep 13, 2010, 04:39 AM
Evolved Member

I'm just cruising up there. I may get on it here and there but mostly just a comfortable cruise. This will be the farthest I will have ever driven my evo. So you should be able to keep up if you can drive 5-10 above the speed limit.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Frost
Count me in.
Sweet see ya then!

Originally Posted by wizzo 8
My buddy said he is in also
The more the merrier

Originally Posted by Jabl3s
i would like to join you too, but for those of you with a little more power, mainly all of you haha, i dont know if i could keep up with you..
I don't plan on driving stupid fast, nor making feel anyone feel unwelcomed because their car isn't fast. I once upon a time had an OZ Rally and still kept up to those who drove fast. But as I stated in my original post I would like this convoy to just cruise and be chill.

Hope to see ya at the meeting spot!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Jabl3s
Join us at the joliet mall meeting spot! There's gonna be me and another RA there so you don't gotta worry about keeping up lol
Old Sep 13, 2010, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Raikiri
Join us at the joliet mall meeting spot! There's gonna be me and another RA there so you don't gotta worry about keeping up lol
Old Sep 13, 2010, 03:25 PM
Evolving Member

That sounds more my speed. No pun intended.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

Hey Raikiri I recall you driving fast last year and getting on your RA. Keeping up with all the people at the front of the convoy.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 02:41 AM

i would like to join as well but i have a bent rim on the evo and will not be able to drive it on the highway down there. i ordered rims but they will not be here in time if anybody would be willing to let me borrow a set of rims for the day i would be willing to throw them some cash. just need wheels to get down there doesnt matter what they look like as long as they fit
Old Sep 15, 2010, 11:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Squeaks
i would like to join as well but i have a bent rim on the evo and will not be able to drive it on the highway down there. i ordered rims but they will not be here in time if anybody would be willing to let me borrow a set of rims for the day i would be willing to throw them some cash. just need wheels to get down there doesnt matter what they look like as long as they fit
Man I'd love for you to join. I personally do not have a spare set of rims though. Sorry.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 11:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Lily03
Hey Raikiri I recall you driving fast last year and getting on your RA. Keeping up with all the people at the front of the convoy.
just cause im a crazy ****! but nah i just try to stay near the head or in the middle cause i dont like being the back of the convoy

Quick Reply: Schaumburg Convoy - MOD 10'