Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

spotted!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2004, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by YellowFever
^ lol... so that was you rich?
joel -

you caught me! - some day we'll meet in person - maybe next time i'm at imp in clifton or down at turbotrix or something - small world, isn't it? - later -

rich -
Old Feb 5, 2004, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

I spotted a black evo right at my house.. oh wait thats my friend.... and a silver evo on my driveway! oh wait thats mine heehee
Old Feb 5, 2004, 03:42 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone in here own a Black Evo with smoked Tails and parks in the American Airlines Hangar 10 @ JFK???? I see it parked there everyday....It has the plates "WRXKILLA"
Old Feb 5, 2004, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Al Banks Holla
Anyone in here own a Black Evo with smoked Tails and parks in the American Airlines Hangar 10 @ JFK???? I see it parked there everyday....It has the plates "WRXKILLA"

lol...you are talking about pat.... yea...his screename on this website is wrx kila...he is part of evo-ny also ... his license plates does say wrx killa ... check out this link of his , its a thread of him rippin an sti .... https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...light=wrx+kila
Old Feb 5, 2004, 07:49 PM

What a small world.. that guy WRX Killa works with my friend Henry who works at AA..different shifts I think ...my friend has an SE-R with a SR20DET swap .. That evo owner used to have a twin turbo RX7 before the evo.

and I know that the evo beat another STI from NYC ....cause they hang out with some buddies of mine, a crew called TEAM SERIOUS(and some are SR20DEEP) ..mostly run SE-R's...some with the DET swap

Its funny cause right before I got my evo ..my boy henry takes picture from his phone of the guys license plate.. lol

damn small world...
Old Feb 5, 2004, 09:34 PM

rt. 9 south in marlboro or maybe even further north...not sure...there's some bike shop - the name slips my mind right now...anyway i've seen a black evo at this place the last few days (i never pass by but i was going to and from pennsylvania the last 2 days and noticed it as i passed) - you in here?

also, a silver evo at penn state university...i posted about it somewhere else but figure i'd ask if it was anyone here, too...?
Old Feb 6, 2004, 05:24 AM
Evolving Member

Since i work at AA, i see that Evo everyday and i've also seen the SE-R that you're talking about too. It's the old school Se-R coupe right?
Old Feb 6, 2004, 07:32 AM

yeah its not that old school ...92 LOL .. front mount intercooler..blue car.. my boy from way back when I lived in NYC
Old Feb 6, 2004, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

You know what I mean...LOL but yeah that's the one i'm talking about. 92 does feel like yesterday doesn't it??? I can't believe it's already been 12 years since 92.
Old Feb 6, 2004, 09:07 AM
Evolving Member

I work down in Hazlet and there is a shop on 36 with a red and blue evo... just curious if anyone knows who they belong to or if they are here?
Old Feb 7, 2004, 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

see a Silver EVO at CVS hooper ave in toms river all the time. The person obviously works there. Been by it like 5 times every time its parked in the same spot out front.
Old Feb 7, 2004, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Just saw Dr. EVO's black evo at Staples on Jericho Tpke. Either he didnt notice me motioning to him or he thought I was some punk ricer considering I wasn't in my car.

Last edited by fury656; Feb 7, 2004 at 12:22 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2004, 08:46 PM

Re: Evo Spotted w/ CF Trunk in Edison!

Originally posted by Rawdog5581
I work in Edison right across the Menlo Mall at the White Executive Plaza Building. Anyway I look out the wondow yesterday and I see a Weightless White Evo with a Carbon Fiber Trunk and Spolier. I am wondering if you belong to the site? I was going to run down there and try and talk to you but you were gone by the time I had a chance. Nice car by the way!
Yea, I have seen the same car by Menlo Mall too. I saw him probably about a month ago. Good lookin
Old Feb 7, 2004, 11:50 PM

got a couple of evos spotted in freehold

white evo at some place on rt. 9 south next to the chrysler dealer in freehold...(near some swingset place or something?) see it all the time so they obviously work there

spotted today (2/7)
blue evo in/around freehold...i was getting gas today (like 9:00 pm) and saw it pass by on 9 south by the schank rd/rt 9 intersection
silver evo on rt 9 north (2 pm)
just wondering if either of you live in/around freehold or were just passing through
Old Feb 8, 2004, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Our car's aren't quite that rare on Long Island... Parked next to another black EVO with the plate RallyX, anyone on this board?

Quick Reply: spotted!!