Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 Apex Silver Evo X GSR, SSS package, 6000 miles, STOCK AND MINT (IOWA)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2010, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Apex Silver Evo X GSR, SSS package, 6000 miles, STOCK AND MINT (IOWA)

Year - 2008
Make - Mitsubishi
Model - Lancer Evolution X GSR
Options - SSS Package (Sight, Sound, Spoiler)
Color - Apex Silver Metallic
VIN - JA3AW86V18U045665
Mileage - 6085
Condition - Like Brand New! (Smells new, seriously!)
Asking price - $27,900 US
Location - Des Moines, Iowa

Description:

Up for sale is a 2008 Lancer Evolution X GSR that just turned 6000 miles. It is Apex Silver Metallic and has the SSS package which includes HID Headlights, Rockford Fosgate Stereo System with in-dash CD changer and subwoofer.

Honestly, I seriously believe you will not find a cleaner used Evo X with such low miles for sale.

Clean title, check Carfax, no accidents or incidents. No body work done WHATSOEVER. This car has not seen snow, rain or any other bad weather. It has been in a garage all its life and being a car from the south, there is no sign of rust whatsoever yet. The paint shines and is flawless. It has 3 or 4 chips which won't show on any picture, but its there and bothers me. Thank Mitsubishi for their sub-par paint.

Modifications:

It has not been modified in any way - All I did was remove the badges which had some damage from a buffer that the dealership detailer(s) used. I planned on switching to UKDM badges, but never got around to ordering it.

The previous owner installed the OEM Mud Flaps ($200+ option), a blind spot mirror and an Optima Red Top battery that replaced the unreliable Panasonic factory battery.

Maintenance:

It has had 2 oil changes by me, once after I brought her home and the 2nd one 2 weekends ago.Always, Mobil 1 and OEM filter and crush washer.

The previous owner did his oil changes at the dealership, per records I was shown.

It has needed no other work from the dealership yet.

History:

I am the second owner and purchased this vehicle on December 19th, 2009 from Jim Butler Mitsubishi in Saint Louis, MO with 5440 miles on the odometer.

It was purchased new by an older gentleman in TN. He rarely drove it, but he took extremely good care of it. He decided to trade it off on a Buick and the car landed up in Saint Louis, MO.

I was looking high and low for a mint used Evo X and finally came across this after 4 months of looking. I could never find one without several rock chips by the rear door or the front bumper and being extremely ****, I could not find a single Evo that met my standards. This is my 4th Evo and probably the best I have owned.

For the drive home, I had the dealership install brand new Eagle GT's instead of the Advans since it was winter. Luckily, there was no snow that weekend and other than being cold out, the roads were dry and dirt-free. I blue taped majority of the car from the drive home to Iowa in a heated bay before the drive home. I have pictures of this if you would like to see.

I have the stock Advans for sale. I can include it with the car for the right price.

Reason for selling:

This is the 4th Evo I have owned and by far the best. But, I have not driven it much. The drive home was 400+ miles and that has been the majority I have put on it. The rest has been this summer. I refuse to drive it in bad weather.

You can see by searching the forums that I stockpiled a ton of parts to install this summer. But, I went into business for myself this spring, am getting married next month and our home is up for sale as we are looking to upgrade. The financial costs associated with these 3 events are definitely the biggest reason for me selling it. I also have a 11 month old daughter and spending time with her has also kept me from doing as much to this car.

So, I have sold majority of the parts, selling the rest and the car is for sale as well.

Logistics:

I am located in the suburbs of Des Moines, Iowa. I will ship at buyers expense or you are welcome to fly in and drive it across the country. I can pick you up at the airport, you can crash on my couch or at a local motel and such. I have sold several cars online and done this. Heck, even Robispec came and spent a night here with me a few years ago and we wrenched on my IX MR back then.

There is a lien on the vehicle. It will need paid and title released. I can discuss this with the buyer on case by case basis.

Pictures:

I am not a professional photographer by any means. So, no photoshop, no HDR and other stuff. I tried my best to take the picutres to portray every panel, interior etc so a potential buyer gets a good idea of how clean it is.

It was hard for me to get pictures of the seats. There is no wear and tear in it at all. I will try to get some better pictures, but the interior is MINT, people. You have to really see this car to appreciate how clean it is.

Needless, I can get you any and all the pictures you'd like. Hope these will suffice for now!

Thanks for looking!!!

EXTERIOR:

TRUNK:

INTERIOR:

ENGINE:

Last edited by EvoIXMR; Sep 7, 2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

advans sold on other evo board.

Also vehicle is now on ebay.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 04:33 AM
Evolved Member

updated the 1st post for accuracy.
Old Sep 9, 2010, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

PM's replied. Car is still for sale. Please check ebay or PM me for the ebay link if you want. Thanks!
Old Sep 9, 2010, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Still for sale. On EBay. 24000 and climbing - 2+ days left
Old Sep 10, 2010, 12:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 233 Likes on 209 Posts
immaculate, gl. you'll be back though, in one evo or another
Old Sep 10, 2010, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Its an addiction, all right. I hope I can stay away this time...Ha!
Old Sep 13, 2010, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Its gone, gang!