Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS ~~ 2003 A/S Evo with 120k Miles.. $8300.00

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2014, 03:37 PM
hlm
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS ~~ 2003 A/S Evo with 115k Miles.. $8300.00

Car hit a guard rail that damaged the following parts that will need replaced.

Hood
Front & Rear bumper
both fenders
headlights
Radiator/Ac condenser
Radiator support
Intercooler sprayer reservoir

Other damage that can be fixed, the drivers rear 1/4 panel was bent a bit and the passenger side rear wheel well has some scuffs from getting to close tot he garage while backing out.

Car has HKS cams and exhaust on it, also has a boost gauge on the pillar.

The mechanics of the car are all perfect, it runs and drives but the radiatior is bad and the instake pipe is off so it wont idle very good. But I can drive it enough to get it on the trailer.

Title is in my hand and does not say Salvage on it.

Please txt me at 715-305-8 8 1 six

Don't bother low balling me as I could part it out and make just as much..
If you're within 250 miles from me I can help get the car to you as I have a trailer. If you are in the Mid-west or FL I have a connection for transporting on a weekly basis for a really cheap price.

Please PM or TXT me with any questions..

Updated pictures..

Frame rail on drivers side

Pass side

Last edited by hlm; Jan 2, 2014 at 08:43 PM.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 05:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Condition of the title? Is the transmission/diff ?
Old Jan 1, 2014, 06:25 PM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoforstevo
Condition of the title? Is the transmission/diff ?
Title does not say Salvage or anything, and does not have a lien on it. Engine/Tans/T-case/rear diff are all in great condition.

Last edited by hlm; Jan 2, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by hlm
Title does not say Salvage or anything, and does not have a lien on it. Engine/Tans/T-case/rear diff are all in great condition.
Did the insurance company total loss the vehicle? The title might not say "Salvage" on it right now but if this was totalled by the insurance company the person who buys it the DMV will recognize it as a salvaged vehicle upon registration.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GhostAWD
Did the insurance company total loss the vehicle? The title might not say "Salvage" on it right now but if this was totalled by the insurance company the person who buys it the DMV will recognize it as a salvaged vehicle upon registration.

i dont think the guy claimed it to insurance, it would of been a total loss fer sure. Car doesnt book out that much on the insurance program. Better off buying it crashed with a clean title, fixing it, and driving it
Old Jan 1, 2014, 08:14 PM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GhostAWD

I bought the car this way from the previous owner. He kept the car and the insurance company paid him the difference on it. Then I bought it from him, I will fix it and I have all the parts lined up for it if no one comes thru to buy it but as of now I have 3 interested parties, so I dont think it will be around long.

I bought a EVO X in this same situation and I also got the clean non salvage title for that one also but yes the car fax will show it was in an accident and the extent of the damage the car had.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

I think most on here know that you buy up wrecked/blown up cars, fix them, and flip them...dont think thats a secret. The question is, what more damage did you find that you were not expecting to cause you to not want to put more money into this one. Seems a little odd thats all.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

The fact alone that an accident shows on carfax won't help anyone who ever wabts to trade it in but gl
Old Jan 2, 2014, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Turbo01s2k
I think most on here know that you buy up wrecked/blown up cars, fix them, and flip them...dont think thats a secret. The question is, what more damage did you find that you were not expecting to cause you to not want to put more money into this one. Seems a little odd thats all.
i ask the same question... i see people fixing up and selling them for rediculous prices..

Last edited by GHEvo8; Jan 2, 2014 at 06:19 PM.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 08:32 PM
hlm
Evolving Member

So just because I posted it prior to fixing it means there is more wrong with it?
Be my guest and come check it out and if you find anything mis-represented I will gladly give you gas money and extra for a bite to eat.. Not hiding anything.. Here is more proof, as I messed with it a little bit today to confirm there is absolutely no frame damage.

Frame rail on drivers side

Pass side

Last edited by hlm; Jan 2, 2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

Because if you fix it your profit margin is higher. That's no secret. You bought it cheap because they didn't want to fix it. And that's fine, it's just odd since I have never seen you post a blown motor car again before fixing it.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 10:52 PM
hlm
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Turbo01s2k
Because if you fix it your profit margin is higher. That's no secret. You bought it cheap because they didn't want to fix it. And that's fine, it's just odd since I have never seen you post a blown motor car again before fixing it.
I can see your point, but its not the case. Simply posting it to see what interest I get is all. I don't need to sell it and I wont give it away but I would still be giving someone else a great deal on a EVO. Like I said before, I have nothing to hide and will prove it to anyone that wants to come check it out. The ad will come down once I put in the order for all the parts for it come next week, if no one has bought it by then. And then I will be keeping the car for the winter for some good ol Ice racing!!
Old Jan 3, 2014, 10:07 PM
Evolving Member

Too sketchy to me. High milage car 5 6 grand in parts and labor if not more. By the time your done by the car is worth 14.5
Old Jan 13, 2014, 07:31 AM
hlm
Evolving Member

Car has been SOLD!!