Notices

Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2007, 12:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo X

The Evo X's are on order and I have a good selection of cars availablr for January Delivery. Please PM me if you would like to reserve one so you don't have to wait until the February launch to get yours

Don
Old Oct 27, 2007, 03:25 AM
Evolving Member

Do you pricing and how many different trim model?
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:24 AM
Former Sponsor

The pricing should be finalized next month we will not mark them up above MSRP to anyone who pre-orders. We have a good selection of GSR's still available, both with and without Sight, Sound and Spoiler package, with and without such options as Aero Kit, Navigation http://donherringmotorsports.com has some that are still available for January delivery. The MR's are establshing quite the waiting list but I'm working to fill orders as quickly as possible
Old Oct 28, 2007, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I heard with the first "batch" of cars shipped over, there will be only ONE car per dealership in the USA............is that true? My guys said it will be a $10K markup from MSRP due to the Supply/Demand stuff.Thanks and good luck!
Old Oct 31, 2007, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

Don?............................
Old Oct 31, 2007, 07:53 AM
Former Sponsor

We are working very hard to aquire as many Evos as we can there are only about 700 in the first shipment for the entire country to be split up among 500 dealers. Anyone who puts a deposit on a car before it arrives will not pay ANY markup over MSRP at all. We have been successful in picking up some Evos as long as we can keep ahead of demand at our store we plan to sell them at MSRP until such point that the supply warants disounting. Sorry about the delayed response, hope that answers your questions.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks Don!! Yes, you did answer my questions!
Old Nov 1, 2007, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

how about any IX left

I am interested in the X , but would consider a good deal on a IX , do you have any left. I bought my first VIII from you guys . love the car

thanks
Old Nov 2, 2007, 06:24 AM
Former Sponsor

I wish I did still have IX's we December was the last month they shipped and I rordered as many as I could, and even picked up some from other dealers but the last one sold last month. I'm still trying to find and buy used IX's. Glad you love your VIII, they sure are fun cars. Hopefully Mitsu will release pricing this month and I'll post it as soon as they do.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:02 AM

Bump for a great dealship! I heard they have an ultra clean used GG IX SE.
Old Nov 6, 2007, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

hey you guys were sending out letters with the auto loan termination program with a purchase of a new mitsu...does the evo x count for that?
Old Nov 16, 2007, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

I got some info on the US-spec 2008 Lancer Evolution X -- http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/15/l...olution-lands/

Not the official word but pretty reliable. So here goes..

* The RS is no longer offered

* The GSR comes with the 5-speed manual tranny. GSR has a radio and power accessories, but does not come with a wing -- that would get added in the Sight, Sound, and Spoiler package, which throws in HID headlamps and a 650-watt Rockford Fosgate system. The GSR rides on 18-inch Enkeis

* The MR gets the "6-speed SST auto box" The optional package for the MR is the Technology Package, which adds goodies to the stereo system (like a subwoofer and hard drive), Bluetooth, navigation, and the Fast Key entry system. The MR gets 18-inch BBS forged alloys, as well as Bilstein shock absorbers, Eibach springs, and 2-piece rotors.

Lancer Evo X pricing according to one source will be around $30,000 for the GSR, and $36,000 for the MR.
Old Nov 19, 2007, 08:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Everything you posted as not official, IS official. Pricing has not been released but Mitsubishi is making every effort to keep it comparable to the pricing on the IX
Old Dec 15, 2007, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

Any ideas on when official pricing will be released?

I was sure it would have been released by now.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
Former Sponsor

I was sure pricing would be released by now as well as of today 12/18 Pricing is still TBD and I'll have cars hitting the ground in less than 2 weeks!!

Quick Reply: Evo X