Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Ft Campbell / Ckarksville / Hop-town

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2016, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys I need some help my evo was broke into last night and they got away with some of my stuff if you see anyone with a black weapon r catch can, a 3 inch shifter extension, a six speed shift knob the writing is faded, a glow shift tube tach, a go fast bits boost controller, and an apexi turbo timer please let me or tj know as soon as possible thanks
Old Feb 22, 2016, 03:26 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by onedirtyevo
hey guys I need some help my evo was broke into last night and they got away with some of my stuff if you see anyone with a black weapon r catch can, a 3 inch shifter extension, a six speed shift knob the writing is faded, a glow shift tube tach, a go fast bits boost controller, and an apexi turbo timer please let me or tj know as soon as possible thanks
This is as low as it gets...one thing I hate is a thief. Eventually someone's gonna come up with the items that was taken, if anyone knows someone or posting evolution 8/9 specific parts on the gram/fb/craigs please chime on here cause we want to buy

Last edited by TJ03VIII; Feb 22, 2016 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old Feb 22, 2016, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by onedirtyevo
That's terrible, sorry for the loss of stuff and the lack of respect to your personal property. Someone definitely knew what they were doing. Was it at your house or were you parked somewhere else?

Originally Posted by TJ03VIII
This is as low as it gets...one thing I hate is a thief. Eventually someone's gonna come up with the items that was taken, if anyone knows someone or posting evolution 8/9 specific parts on the gram/fb/craigs please chime on here cause we want to buy
Agreed. Although I'm not an Evo pilot, I have lots of free time and always looking at car parts on Craigslist, I'll PM OP if I see anything similar.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 06:26 AM

it was at a friends house who was working on it the funny thing is the stuff he took he can't use because he didn't take any of the wiring harnesses so the stuff is gnna be useless to him
Old Feb 22, 2016, 06:40 AM

Thanx bigbenp we will take any kind of help, another extra set of eyes on this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 07:32 AM

Thanx bigbenp we will take any kind of help, another extra set of eyes on this would be greatly appreciated.
Well, we AWD guys and gals have to stick together...Except the the Focus RS guys - they can pack sand

(unless they release an AWD turbo diesel - then I'm going domestic)
Old Mar 27, 2016, 07:27 AM

Killing a new 5.0 on slicks and skinnies with an exhaust. Damn good run if you ask me for my small list of power mods. I love racing this thing!
Old Apr 12, 2016, 03:30 PM

Mustangs got to love them. I always get...well that's cause you're AWD! All I got to say is we all have a choice what car to buy, I am not gonna spend 60k or more for a v8 then get smoked by a 2.0L 4 cylinder sedan!!! Blame that on Japanese engineers, who had the brains to build such a car. I rather buy a used evo8 for 12k-20k used, then put 12k in it and call it a day! Good driving Josh. Once I build my trans I will be out there giving these v8 guys a run for their money.
Old May 21, 2016, 06:33 PM

Can't wait until I do the S2s and ditch the old school HKS cams. Also doing the rod bolts and baffled oil pan, install the STM aluminum exhaust to keep the tone down a bit. Then go to Atlanta and see if the stock block with the rod bolts hold up ��
Old May 23, 2016, 09:48 AM

Can't wait until I do the S2s and ditch the old school HKS cams. Also doing the rod bolts and baffled oil pan, install the STM aluminum exhaust to keep the tone down a bit. Then go to Atlanta and see if the stock block with the rod bolts hold up ��
Don't forget e85
Old May 26, 2016, 06:54 AM

I just got my Id1000's with adapters in not to long ago, getting ready to go e85 as well! I might have to wait till I get out to Sacramento, CA though. Other then that I think I'm just gonna attempt the transmission mount again on my six speed. It kicked my *** last time and I just ended up giving up lol
Old May 26, 2016, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by JoshMS6
I just got my Id1000's with adapters in not to long ago, getting ready to go e85 as well! I might have to wait till I get out to Sacramento, CA though. Other then that I think I'm just gonna attempt the transmission mount again on my six speed. It kicked my *** last time and I just ended up giving up lol
That's what I'm running too..Id 1000s on e85....don't forget to get fic's resistor delete pack
Old May 28, 2016, 07:53 AM

I don't even know what that is. I have the adapters for them if that's what you're talking about lol
Old May 28, 2016, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by jamrockevo8
Don't forget e85
Nope u should already know 110 only, never have had issues with bad fuel or water fuel mix. I got it e85 is cheap...but 110 race gas will always be 110 and I only use 3 gallons.
Good enough for MM.
Old May 29, 2016, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by JoshMS6
I don't even know what that is. I have the adapters for them if that's what you're talking about lol
If they're the skinny looking injectors, they're high impedance and you're going to need the resistor delete for it to be tuned/run properly...it's like $20 from stm I believe

Quick Reply: Ft Campbell / Ckarksville / Hop-town