Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Extreme Dimensions Duraflex MR Edition Rear Bumper

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2016, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Extreme Dimensions Duraflex MR Edition Rear Bumper

This was my first trip up to ED from San Diego ( 2hr drive or so ) to pick up my new rear bumper. Since my accolade evo9 mr got damaged in a accident last month, ED was only one in the US that made a replica of the MR to fit base model lancer 2002-2003 ES/LS/OZ.... Every1 i met was extremely nice when i arrived to get my new bumper....

will do business again, prolly for a carbon fiber trunk

Here she is in all her glory for you to drool , LIGHTNING YELLOW !!!!!

*** edit adding image of it mounted on car... bumper is held up by toggle latch hooks. holding up nicely, still have to tweek it a bit and redo my exhaust lol

Last edited by OZR_Lancer; Apr 21, 2016 at 12:08 PM. Reason: picture of it mounted
Old Apr 20, 2016, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OZR_Lancer
This was my first trip up to ED from San Diego ( 2hr drive or so ) to pick up my new rear bumper. Since my accolade evo9 mr got damaged in a accident last month, ED was only one in the US that made a replica of the MR to fit base model lancer 2002-2003 ES/LS/OZ.... Every1 i met was extremely nice when i arrived to get my new bumper....

will do business again, prolly for a carbon fiber trunk

Here she is in all her glory for you to drool , LIGHTNING YELLOW !!!!!

*** edit adding image of it mounted on car... bumper is held up by toggle latch hooks. holding up nicely, still have to tweek it a bit and redo my exhaust lol

Looks good! Any more photos of it mounted ? And how's the quality of it ? I've been considering it but I have seen it mounted yet , but this has made my
Mind up for sure !
Old Apr 21, 2016, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i can, let me find my camera and ill ammend the original post with the others.. the bumper flairs out on sides but thats normal, so i would just create a small bracket to pull it back in slightly with some flex so it has room to move..

so far the bumper has held up just nicely, very pleased, now i just have to wait for the new yellow paint to blend into the rest of the car lol since its fresher that the rest
Old Aug 23, 2016, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, so how did you do your toggle latches ? What did you do to make them work? I've tried getting shops to do it but they won't so my only option left would be toggle latches , thanks . Please respond as soon as you can.