Notices
04-06 Lancer/Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

2005 Lancer ES Automatic

Old Dec 19, 2009, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DROP IT!!!!! Low and slow baby.
Old May 18, 2010, 07:15 PM

drop drop it low like she supposed to be
Old Jun 25, 2010, 10:37 AM

hey man i was wondering when you got those headlights did you use stock bulbs and does it make it obnoxiously bright? because I was considering those same headlights cuz they look so fresh , but i hate people with bright headlights in my rear view mirror at night and i don't wanna be THAT GUY lol. side note you should get the SEP Vortex Generator with a 2' antennea from speed element I just got it on my 06 es,which looks very similar to yours and it looks soo fresh and only 65.00 shipped
Old Jun 25, 2010, 12:06 PM

loves the headlight & tail lights... is it depo? how much? thks..
Old Jun 26, 2010, 07:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jimbowned View Post
hey man i was wondering when you got those headlights did you use stock bulbs and does it make it obnoxiously bright? because I was considering those same headlights cuz they look so fresh , but i hate people with bright headlights in my rear view mirror at night and i don't wanna be THAT GUY lol. side note you should get the SEP Vortex Generator with a 2' antennea from speed element I just got it on my 06 es,which looks very similar to yours and it looks soo fresh and only 65.00 shipped
I got the HeadLights on Ebay meng and they work great and came with their own bulbs so no need for old one as far as brightness they are perfect i actually just recently HID them and they are perfect in brightness the reason i made them HID is because the ring in the light is whiteish Blueish and the inside is like whiteish yellow and i wanted it to be whiteish blueish like the ring so i got a 6K kit from V-Leds.com they r great but if u keep them stock they r perfect 2 here is a link to one of many on ebay- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...ht_7338wt_1167

but i feel u on being that guy with the bright lights hate that 2 but trust me wen i say stock u wont be that guy at all and even wen i HID them im still not i was very afraid that would happen but it has worked out perfect also thanks for advice on vortex generator i actually already have one i just havent put new pics up of my car because im actually in my Boostin Stage i jus finished ordering all my stuff i need and i promised myself no more pics till im all done lol which should be in 1 month but i would def like short antenna if you could show me a pic of hows ur looks and were to get one greatly appreciated meng thanks
Old Jun 26, 2010, 07:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mychal View Post
loves the headlight & tail lights... is it depo? how much? thks..
Thanks a lot meng but nah my tailights r altezza and my headlights i cnt remember but got them on ebay i put a link up in my last reply if you wanna chek it out the tails were about 150 and headlights 200
Old Jun 26, 2010, 02:29 PM

haha actually i put on the vortex, but when i first got the car i tried getting a shorty antenna and accidently snapped the thread into it from tightening too much. In a week or so im going to the body shop to have hood pins installed so i can put on my carbon fiber hood and get them to rethread that for me while its there. I'll probably post up my own thread here when i get that all together.
Old Jun 27, 2010, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jimbowned View Post
haha actually i put on the vortex, but when i first got the car i tried getting a shorty antenna and accidently snapped the thread into it from tightening too much. In a week or so im going to the body shop to have hood pins installed so i can put on my carbon fiber hood and get them to rethread that for me while its there. I'll probably post up my own thread here when i get that all together.
Dam that sux but CF hood sounds sik def need to c pics of that what hood did u get? and where could i buy a short antenna?
Old Jun 28, 2010, 06:55 AM

It was off of someone from this site slightly damaged I think they bought it from RRM, but they don't offer it anymore. He sold it to me for 500$ for hood and eyelids. speedelement.com has shorty antenna.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 05:26 PM

Very nice!!! I'm jealous, looks great man (de-badged) with black tail lights. What's the word on the boostin now?
Old Jul 7, 2010, 07:51 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks a lot meng i actually have put vortex on it and HID my headlights and as far as turbo its on its wayyyy i ordered it from RRM 2 weeks ago n should be here anyday now then install time i will make a new post once im done with install of turbo with new pics of all new add-ons and also my process of installing turbo soooo exciteddd
Old Jul 28, 2010, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Watz up yall just a heads up i received my kit from RRM today and it looksssss greattttt imma start a new thread tonite for my turbo process with pics and will start install tuesdayyyy wish me luck
Old Oct 12, 2010, 06:33 PM

Thread res . . . where did you grab those skirts from?
Old Oct 13, 2010, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by FAC3L3SS View Post
Thread res . . . where did you grab those skirts from?
I got them on ebay they were pretty cheap not the best quality but my guy who did it for me did some minor mods and they fit perfectly and good quality im gonna order the front and back lip from same people on ebay
Old Oct 17, 2010, 03:49 PM

Awesome. I take it those are the "Rally" skirts for 04-06 Lancers on eBay? I was going to grab a set myself. Good to know they can come out to look OEM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2005 Lancer ES Automatic

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.