Notices
04-06 Ralliart Engine/Drivetrain (no forced induction)

04 Ralliart Manual Swap

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2019, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 Ralliart Manual Swap

I am looking to manual swap my 04 RA. I got a really good deal on it but its an automatic. I've been trying to find manual transmissions to swap with but I havent been able to find any. Does anybody have suggestions on where to look? Or what other cars I could get a trans from that would work and keep the AWD.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What AWD? The 04 Ralliart is front wheel drive.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 09:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by floating doc
What AWD? The 04 Ralliart is front wheel drive.
I was looking at one on copart that I was going to rebuild. On the page it says it is awd. Is it only certain ralliarts that are awd. I was under the impression that all ralliarts were. Heres a photo of the listing

Old Jan 29, 2019, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gavin Threlfall
I was looking at one on copart that I was going to rebuild. On the page it says it is awd. Is it only certain ralliarts that are awd. I was under the impression that all ralliarts were. Heres a photo of the listing
The last generation of ralliarts were all wheel drive, and turbo as well. Approx 2010, or so. All of the 04 are FWD. I don't like automatics, but I've kept my 04 stock since the automatics in the generation that we have is a tough transmission. The manuals, not so much. I need mine to be reliable as a DD. I have a different race car for beating on.