Notices

Receiving 2 new RA !!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2005, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Receiving 2 new RA !!!

Im excited, I just recived 2 RalliArts at the dealership, a yellow one and a red one. They are selling like hot bread here in México, i have been fighting to get more since I have only got 2 before (one is mine), so this are the 3rd and 4rd.

We are kind of short of RA in México, and I was wondering if in the US you guys are short of RA too ??? Canada ???

Im taking bets on how fast will they sell... I'd say about one week
Old Apr 2, 2005, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by MITSU-DEALER
Im excited, I just recived 2 RalliArts at the dealership, a yellow one and a red one. They are selling like hot bread here in México, i have been fighting to get more since I have only got 2 before (one is mine), so this are the 3rd and 4rd.

We are kind of short of RA in México, and I was wondering if in the US you guys are short of RA too ??? Canada ???

Same as here in California.
I just bought two of them, and there was a total of 4 black ones, in the whole western part, and in california
So there is only 2 black cars left :/

Atleast that's what the Dealer says.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

There were 3 ralliarts here, white,grey and yellow, i took the white and yellow one...i own teh white one..my moms friend couldnt get her loan fast enough, so my mom bought the yellow then sold it to her friend...my dealer said before there in the lot there sold.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:02 AM
Evolved Member

^4 black RA's in cali, i call bs, i think they were just hyping that up to get you all wet inside
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:11 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Saffyre
Same as here in California.
I just bought two of them, and there was a total of 4 black ones, in the whole western part, and in california
So there is only 2 black cars left :/

Atleast that's what the Dealer says.
When I got mine at Capitol Mitsu, there were two black 04's and I got one (both non-S&S). Another guy was tellin' us there were a few (2-4) ones coming in to his stealership, but the computers showed zero. I think they actually did have one red one though. Other than that, I dunno. But add that to four and you have more than four.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:17 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
It seems like they can't give away RAs in Michigan. Dealerships always have them.

Damn domestic-loyal state.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

when I got mine @ santa monica mitsu, they only had 1black left. I wanted silver but they didnt have anymore, and HB mitsu sold out of there stock. I had to choose between white, black and thunder grey. Part of me wish to choose white, only cuz black is sooooo hard to keep clean.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

I have a client already for the red, coming tomorrow
sunday work sucks
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

well when i got mine all the 04 were sold out in canada except for 2 one in the east side and one at my dealership southside mitsubishi (edmonton) and it was black and i wanted a white one so i had to wait 3 months for mine.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

3 months?
You really wanted a white one huh ?

The first 2 I got for the dealership were a white one and a silver one, I bought the white one, but then some guy wanted it. it had l like 140 miles on it, so I sold it and bought the silver one, wich now I still have. Nowadays I like the silver better

Then I asked for a Yellow and thunder gray, I got the yellow but instead of the grey they sent me a red one I must say the yellow looks pretty awsome, never seen it in person before, looks much better than in pictures. They both might be sold by the end of the week.
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by lookslikeanevo
^4 black RA's in cali, i call bs, i think they were just hyping that up to get you all wet inside
Naw, I make them show me all the paperwork ;p He printed it out, there were 4 Manual Tranny Black Mitsubishi's in california.
Theres umpteen Auto's, but only 4 manuals
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:46 PM

3 months?
You really wanted a white one huh ?

The first 2 I got for the dealership were a white one and a silver one, I bought the white one, but then some guy wanted it. it had l like 140 miles on it, so I sold it and bought the silver one, wich now I still have. Nowadays I like the silver better

Then I asked for a Yellow and thunder gray, I got the yellow but instead of the grey they sent me a red one I must say the yellow looks pretty awsome, never seen it in person before, looks much better than in pictures. They both might be sold by the end of the week.
Yep - Yellow is suprisingly nice looking on our cars, I HATE yellow, but I thought the yellow one they had at the dealership was NICE....

They told me he was glad I didn't want a yellow one, there are no yellow manual trannys in california ;/
Old Apr 2, 2005, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

Well I got one, Im glad I did ...
Old Apr 2, 2005, 01:11 PM

I'm happy with my blacks :P
Old Apr 2, 2005, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Mine was the last 04 on the lot. The manager couldn't get a 5 speed RA swapped from another Canadian dealer Our dealer got lots of RAs, but it's because they are selling well. I think they sell better than any other Mitsu, in this city. I'm seeing more and more around.