Notices

Attempted Break-in

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2005, 12:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lets not turn this into a racial issue........ im hispanic and my girl is from mexico... theres bad in all races. doesnt matter if your short,tall,blue,black,orange,etc...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You should it say loudl: La migra ****!! INS , Border patrol, show me your green card ****!!
Old Sep 12, 2005, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lucas569
lets not turn this into a racial issue........ im hispanic and my girl is from mexico... theres bad in all races. doesnt matter if your short,tall,blue,black,orange,etc...

hey im hispanic too bro... were just having some fun at a guys expense that we do not actually know is from an x or y place...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

Its not turning into a racial thing, you dont have to get all butt hurt!! My wife is mexican!!
Old Sep 12, 2005, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

i woulda layed his ***** *** out. Carry throwing stars with you. There deathly accurate
Old Sep 12, 2005, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ev-slo
i woulda layed his ***** *** out. Carry throwing stars with you. There deathly accurate
yes that is if you know how to be deathly accurate... my luck i would have flattened all my tires
Old Sep 12, 2005, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

You should keep a mental picture of the car and next time you see slash the tires and set on the hood and wait for em. It works at the place i work at happened once. It usally throws them off when your just setting there waiting on them. They think your crazy.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

yea hide everything, i made the mistake of leaving my faceplate sitting on the floor....cost me a window and a new faceplate
Old Sep 12, 2005, 07:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
damn...that almost sucked...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
damn...that almost sucked...
yah it could have sucked pretty bad.. I would have lost my discontinued Oakley's that i searched so hard to find...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 08:15 PM

sorry about the attempted break in,

as far as Alarms, The Viper 5000 is about 400 installed and has two way remote with about a 1/4 mile range. Check the specs it's a nice choice.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jwhitey
You should keep a mental picture of the car and next time you see slash the tires and set on the hood and wait for em. It works at the place i work at happened once. It usally throws them off when your just setting there waiting on them. They think your crazy.
Yeah, I bet.
Old Sep 12, 2005, 10:24 PM

oh god, i had that happen to me before in my old montero... some guy slim jimmed my car and got in, funny thing was his car was still running with nobody in it, i guess he was tryin to jack my stereo and run, so i snuck up on his car with my buddy, got in and drove off with it and then he started to run after me with his slim jim, my buddy jacked his stereo and cds, then i dropped him near my car.. the guy that tried to jack me was still tryin to chase after me in the parking lot =P after i saw my buddy pick up my car we both drove off and i litrally dropped his car after jacking the rims, bolt ons, and everything worth selling hehe
Old Sep 13, 2005, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Im installing my own DEI alarm as we speak.. Who wantws me to do a right up for all the wires?
Old Sep 13, 2005, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Balishag
oh god, i had that happen to me before in my old montero... some guy slim jimmed my car and got in, funny thing was his car was still running with nobody in it, i guess he was tryin to jack my stereo and run, so i snuck up on his car with my buddy, got in and drove off with it and then he started to run after me with his slim jim, my buddy jacked his stereo and cds, then i dropped him near my car.. the guy that tried to jack me was still tryin to chase after me in the parking lot =P after i saw my buddy pick up my car we both drove off and i litrally dropped his car after jacking the rims, bolt ons, and everything worth selling hehe
Either that is an incredible line of Bovine Fecies or you are extremly stupid.... You should be banned for just saying something like that. From what i've read in the rules you're not allowed to talk about illegal activities.