Notices

Evo8 Cf Spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2009, 06:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo8 Cf Spoiler?

Hmm lately I have found a few Evo8 CF spoiler that comes primed brand new but I was wondering, what everyone else views on where I might be able to find one for cheap? and If so is there a site where they offer it painted to any color desired? So please if you could give a name of the site, condition of the spoiler, and price with either (price+shipped, or price+paint+shipped). Thanks! Don't forget this is the Carbon Fiber one I'm asking about not just the plain fiberglass or abs ones. ^^
Old Sep 26, 2009, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a heavily discuss topic so do try searching in the future. Your best bet would be to buy one from an 03-04 evo as those spoilers are full cf whereas the 05-06's only have the cf mid section. For any cf evo 8 wing as far as I know, real or fake you have to redrill holes in the trunk.

since you're local to Boston check the regional for sale section if not I'll ask around and see if my friends have anything for sale. What color is your car? Also try the evo for sale section... If you're not picky for one you can get the newer half cf ones for around 200$, the full cf ones got for a bit more. If you want to do work find a faded one, sand it down, reclear it and you'll be good to go. Remember that some of the stock mitsu cf wings have fading problems. Mines did but I have a spare black one I'll be throwing on soon and refinishing the one I have now. (Sorry not interested in selling any of them either).
-Jason

Also PM me since you're local.

Last edited by bruce988jl; Sep 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM.