Notices

final question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
final question

alright so im finally about to do my first purchase for sure. I just want to make sure its okay before i dish out all the money.

I just want to know how high quality the eyelids and the evo spoiler are from Accolade. Will they chip? break off? are they higher quality?

i was gonna get the spoiler from ebay but i figure with shipping costs, its much easier to get it all at accolade.

so i want to know, is accolade a good seller? is the quality good on the eyelids and most importantly the spoiler?

sorry if all my topics seem redundant, im just a hesitant buyer online and i want to be 100% sure that im happy with what im getting
Old Oct 19, 2009, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

I recently purchased a bumper through accolade. The quality was good and the item was pretty much as described.

The big problem was their horrible customer service... they lied to me about 8 times claiming they sent out my bumper. I repeatedly asked for a tracking #, and each time I was told "it will come soon, just you wait", and my request for the tracking # was ignored. I then contacted the supposed shipping company, who claimed to have nothing coming to my address... Accolade claimed it got lost in the mail.. a box as big as my car... It ended up taking about 4-5 months for the bumper to show up at my door.

I will not be ordering from them again.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blaire

The big problem was their horrible customer service... they lied to me about 8 times claiming they sent out my bumper. I repeatedly asked for a tracking #, and each time I was told "it will come soon, just you wait", and my request for the tracking # was ignored. I then contacted the supposed shipping company, who claimed to have nothing coming to my address... Accolade claimed it got lost in the mail.. a box as big as my car... It ended up taking about 4-5 months for the bumper to show up at my door.

I will not be ordering from them again.
i too had the same issue with them, ordered eylids...2 months later and still no package in the mail. i contacted dave, and he said "i'll look into it." that was about 3 months ago now. i called visa and lodged a complaint and got my money back. i will never attempt to purchase anything from them again. just a heads up...
Old Oct 19, 2009, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

maybe their products can be purchased from a more reliable seller?