Notices

Window Tinting Pt. II

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2004, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Window Tinting Pt. II

Okay so I finally set up an appt. for my window tinting to be done and I called a few companies to get a few price quotes and so far every company except one said they CANT tint the front driver and passenger windows.

The one guy that did say he could do the front said he could only go as dark as 30% Which is alot better then not tinting it at all. So I'm going to do 5% on the back 5 windows, and 30 % up front. Sound nice? Is 5% the darkest you can go? I heard from a few people that there's actually 2% as well which is pretty much solid black and you cant see through it at all. My friend has 5% and if up close in the day time you can see thought it slightly. I want solid!

Price came down to 215 dollars for all the windows. If you decide to do a custom visor tint (the tint that goes up top of the front windshield) then it comes down to 235 I believe it was. I might decide to have that done as well once he's here. Not sure...
Old Jan 5, 2004, 04:25 PM
Evolving Member

u went to a bad place. all 5 windows titanium tint for $160 (doesnt matter what shade and they also carry carbon in all 5 shades and they do limo tint. Too bad u live in northern CA.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 05:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
price seems kind of high, i had 15% on my last car all around and i could see jack at night. 160 bucks.
Old Jan 5, 2004, 11:06 PM

I might set-up an appointment out here to have my windows tinted, their running a special any car only $99.95 to tint all the windows.