Thinking of buying 06 RA - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices

Thinking of buying 06 RA

Old Nov 6, 2018, 08:57 AM

Thinking of buying 06 RA

Hello! Im new to this forum and dont know much about 06 RA's. Im planning to buy a 06 RA with 287,000kms for $1100. Seeing the picture and what the details said. The RA is in great condition (as far as the exterior and interior goes, no rust esp i live in Canada) im still about to see it in person and test drive it. The clutch has been done recently (thats all i know for now). My question is that, is it still worth it considering its a high mileage? What are the common problems that i should look for, for this generation of RA's esp being a high mileage car?
Old Nov 7, 2018, 08:17 AM

I'd pass with that mileage and unknown history. It is possible to find around 120k for $2500. Im sure you will have to put work and money in to keep it maintained.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 02:19 PM

Don't get it with that many miles. You'll likely need to rebuild it soon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.