Notices
08+ Lancer Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Rotor Glow GTS from Indiana!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2012, 06:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rotor Glow GTS from Indiana!

Whats up everyone? I'm ROTORGLOWGTS (Greg) I have been a member for a little bit now but never got around to starting my thread. Let me know what you think and please don't tell me to drop it cause it isn't gonna happen, the roads are rough here and on top of that I like the oem stance of the car. Enjoy the pics! Sorry about the messy floor mats btw.

Future Mod List:
Ralliart Taillights/Amber Side Markers
Custom Exhaust
RRM Headers
Redline Goods Both Boots and Armrest cover (haven't decided colors/materials yet)
Wheel Emblems painted red

Last edited by RotorGlowGTS; Jun 5, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Mods are in my sig
Old Jun 6, 2012, 02:36 AM

Looks good. uhhhh, needs a drop!!
Old Jun 6, 2012, 12:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Heebs 09gts
Looks good. uhhhh, needs a drop!!
That's just about the exact comment I got on the other forum I'm on haha
Old Jun 6, 2012, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

Car looks real nice, other than the roof rack, but I just personally hate when people put those on a car.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 11:23 PM

nice job!
Old Jul 22, 2012, 08:14 AM

sooo clean
Old Jul 22, 2012, 05:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by neogx
nice job!
Originally Posted by juju
sooo clean
Thanks!
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

New Mudflaps, traded a guy on a different forum. I will post up some DSLR pics when I can. For now I'll give you the crappy phone pics haha.

Old Oct 28, 2012, 06:22 AM
Evolving Member

What do you guys think? Personally, I love the Red Rally Armors!
Old Oct 29, 2012, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

I liked the black set better. My opinion, black out the chrome, get smoked sidemarkers, Ralliart tails, and smoke out bumper reflectors and third brake light, front needs more lowering,
new exhaust, and plastidip the wheels.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 03:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jay10Ralliart
I liked the black set better. My opinion, black out the chrome, get smoked sidemarkers, Ralliart tails, and smoke out bumper reflectors and third brake light, front needs more lowering,
new exhaust, and plastidip the wheels.
Thanks for the feedback, man. I have plans to Plastidip the wheels gloss white, and I'm looking into some exhaust options cause I'm sick of the terrible looking quiet stock exhaust yk? Its funny you suggested some of these things, here are some pics of it before.

So I had the blacked out tails, emblems, side markers and everything. I liked it for a while but got really sick of it. I was tired of every RG lancer looking the same as mine yk? So I decided to go a different route. I'm going for a more oem kind of look with the badges, but I went with some custom badges to change it up. Also I will never lower my car, I do not like the lowered look. It looks good on other people's cars but it is not something I will ever spend money on doing.

Last edited by RotorGlowGTS; Oct 29, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

Took some DSLR pics today.Let me know what you think. I can't edit any of them right now cause my laptop crashed. I tried photobucket's edit tool for one pic. It wasn't horrible haha, I'll wait for Photoshop though.

Edited pic:

All the other raw pics:

Let me know what you think!
Old Oct 30, 2012, 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

Well if you've ever seen my car youd know Im a fan of the blacked out look. Honestly looking oem is looking like every car more than blacking it out. In my opinion the older look was better. You should have kept the Ralliart lights but left them not blacked out. I am a big fan of lowering though. I just dont like the monster truck look on a car after changing to different wheels and tires. Your car doesnt look bad by any means and to each his own. We all just have different ideas. As for exhausts I like the Greddy RS and Injen as they are both available as catbacks.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jay10Ralliart
Well if you've ever seen my car youd know Im a fan of the blacked out look. Honestly looking oem is looking like every car more than blacking it out. In my opinion the older look was better. You should have kept the Ralliart lights but left them not blacked out. I am a big fan of lowering though. I just dont like the monster truck look on a car after changing to different wheels and tires. Your car doesnt look bad by any means and to each his own. We all just have different ideas. As for exhausts I like the Greddy RS and Injen as they are both available as catbacks.
I love why GSR rims but hate how they stick out the sides, the offset is a little too much for me. I still love them but that's my only pet peeve with them.

I actually have an 09 so I got the crappy pink taillights. As soon as I bought it I was like "what can I do to these taillights?" haha. Part of the reason why I went with the red overlays is because I love Evo VII's, I was hoping to capture the red taillight charm on my car too. I love the Ralliart tails but haven't gotten around to buying them yet. I really like the sound of the greddy's from what I've heard on youtube. I'm thinkin of getting a custom axleback made cause I cut out my resonator already.

P.S. I love the blacked out look too, especially on a black car. I just wanted to go a different route yk?

Quick Reply: Rotor Glow GTS from Indiana!