Notices
08+ Lancer Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

2010 WW Lancer SE 5spd

Old Mar 24, 2014, 01:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 WW Lancer SE 5spd

Hello all! Thought I'd join up and post my girlfriend's 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 5spd in Wicked White. She got the car in May 2013 after some a**hole ran a red light and totaled her old focus. It was (and pretty well still is) stock and most likely will remain more or less so as I'm the one whose done/doing the work to it. Only have a few small things done but will eventually do a bit more.
So far I've got her (my old) subs & amp hooked up to the factory head unit (and got rid of the garbage factory sub), 6000K Low+High Beams, 2500K Fog Lights, debadged rear, LED dome/map, reverse & license plate lights, and painted the plate frames black.
The to-do list includes tinted windows (waiting for spring), painting the factory wheels, painting the mitsubishi badges pink, blacking out the third brake light with vinyl, LED rear reflectors, LED footwell lights, window visors, Rally Armor mudflaps, and I've almost got her convinced to let me black out the front grille :P
Bigger and better stuff will come eventually but I'll be going to college in September so money will be tight for us. After I've graduated and we're both working better jobs some proper wheels, exhaust, and what-not will surely follow (If I don't spend all our money on my car :P)

Here it (or as she calls it, Bob) is the day she got it

Her sound system:
Kicker Comp Subwoofers (150W RMS each)
Kicker ZX300.1 Amp (356W RMS)

And next to my baby (yes, I've prepared my flame suit) 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Hatchback 5spd

Last edited by specter73; Aug 16, 2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old Mar 28, 2014, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice dude. Matches your car I see. I am liking a lot of your ideas. I might get back to you on some of them to see how you did some of them. I just picked up a 2009 GTS and I have some of the same ideas. Waiting for the warmer weather to get it cleaned and straightened out.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well we've been living together as of July 1st She finally let me dip her grille, and is happy with it

Installed her LED reflectors and got her smoked license plate covers today

I've had the plasti-dip to do her wheels for over 2 months now and just cannot seem to find the time to do them. I'm really hoping to get to it before I start my course in a few weeks. I was also going to wire in her pink footwell LEDs today but they must've gotten lost in the move so I ordered new ones.