Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.
View Poll Results: What options are you most interested in?
None (cheapest price possible)
13.70%
Recaro Front Seats
69.86%
Xenon HID headlights
54.79%
Rockford Fosgate Audio
31.51%
Navigation
28.77%
Sunroof
30.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

What options are you most interested in?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2008, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What options are you most interested in?

Here is your chance to build it your way..
Old Apr 3, 2008, 06:50 AM
Evolved Member

I know I can install HIDs myself for 100$ (like I did on the Outlander). The Recaros make it impossible to fold the back seats. The roof is too much weight high up, it's a disaster for the center of gravity. Navigation and the audio are interesting options... but they are way too expensive.

So one stripped down RA for me please.

Last edited by WoRkZ; Apr 3, 2008 at 08:05 AM.
Old Apr 3, 2008, 02:21 PM

I know i can get some aftermarket HID's, the audio can get for cheaper, navigation dont need it really,sunroof am still thinking about it cuz of the bad winters here in canada and the Recaro seats is somthing i would like to have as an option but will see when the real price comes out.
Old Apr 3, 2008, 02:58 PM
Evolving Member

Factory HID's, Recaro seats, and sunroof for me
Old Apr 3, 2008, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

my vote is a little confusing
i voted recaros, hid and sunroof, but i also voted lowest price
Old Apr 4, 2008, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

i just want HIDs, the recaros, and the (hopefully avail with the recaro) folding back seat
Old Apr 4, 2008, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

All I would need is the recaros. The new ones are really nice!
Old Apr 4, 2008, 08:59 PM

60-40 fold back seats will be standard on the production cars, even with the Recaro seats. The car on display at the autoshow is a prototype.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

^^ and u know this how?
Old Apr 4, 2008, 09:10 PM

Because i am themothership. LOL
Old Apr 4, 2008, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Recaros + HIDs. Wouldn't mind putting my own stereo in, but since it comes with "free Rockford gear" with purchase of seating package and headlights (at least that's how I'm looking at it), I'll probably just leave it. Damn thing could use iPod control though. Would like the sunroof, but refuse to pay for navi, and the sunroof is a center-of-gravity disaster anyhow.
Old Apr 5, 2008, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hibby
Recaros + HIDs. Wouldn't mind putting my own stereo in, but since it comes with "free Rockford gear" with purchase of seating package and headlights (at least that's how I'm looking at it), I'll probably just leave it. Damn thing could use iPod control though. Would like the sunroof, but refuse to pay for navi, and the sunroof is a center-of-gravity disaster anyhow.
Yeah -- Mitsubishi has really missed the boat by not offering an iPod adapter as an option, like just about everyone else does. I mean, it's a 2009 model-year car, not 1999.

Am I the only one who find the navigation system hideous as well as pointless? That's a real problem for me here in Canada, where they're likely to bundle the premium stereo with the navigation system... and I have an iPod (fourth one, actually), so I don't need a pointless 30GB hard drive in the deck.

Last edited by aestival; Apr 5, 2008 at 08:54 AM.
Old Apr 5, 2008, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by aestival
Yeah -- Mitsubishi has really missed the boat by not offering an iPod adapter as an option, like just about everyone else does. I mean, it's a 2009 model-year car, not 1999.

Am I the only one who find the navigation system hideous as well as pointless? That's a real problem for me here in Canada, where they're likely to bundle the premium stereo with the navigation system... and I have an iPod (fourth one, actually), so I don't need a pointless 30GB hard drive in the deck.
I mean it doesn't have an iPod adaptor but it has the Audio hook ups for one though right??!!!

I guess maybe its not the same as having the dedicated hookup...I'm still in the stone age of that kind of car stuff just having the audio jacks for it is a big step up for me
Old Apr 5, 2008, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Suppy7
I mean it doesn't have an iPod adaptor but it has the Audio hook ups for one though right??!!!

I guess maybe its not the same as having the dedicated hookup...I'm still in the stone age of that kind of car stuff just having the audio jacks for it is a big step up for me
Yeah, but I've got kind of attached to never having to recharge my iPod, because it's automatic via the iPod adapter cable I have in my car. It's nicer not to hack up the dash of a new car to put in specialty adapters, and it's kind of a no-brainer option with the number of iPods out there. Personally, I'll just live with the two RCA audio jacks and a separate plug-in iPod charger.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

i can do HID's myself, recaros i want, audio system i will probably upgrade way down the road, and i can always get a portable navi unit thats cheaper and will probably save a few lbs

Quick Reply: What options are you most interested in?