Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

proud new owner

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2009, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
proud new owner

I just picked up my new 2009 lancer RA for 26000 out the door. Its the metallic orange I will get pics soon. Also I have a question where can i find offroad parts for it like mud flaps fender skirts and bumper and sideskirt liners. I live in Texas so there is plenty of dirt tracks that are made for this sort of thing all around me.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

hey nice! Im in san antonio
Old Apr 4, 2009, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by trikster77
I just picked up my new 2009 lancer RA for 26000 out the door. Its the metallic orange I will get pics soon. Also I have a question where can i find offroad parts for it like mud flaps fender skirts and bumper and sideskirt liners. I live in Texas so there is plenty of dirt tracks that are made for this sort of thing all around me.
Congratulations on the car!! You will love it on the good ol' dirt road in the deep heart of Texas!! I used to live there in Longview. Only for a short time before my father got promoted at his old job and moved out to Indiana.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats on your new ride.

Damn, a lot of RA owners out there now. Sweet!

Soon we should get all the aftermarket support we need!
Old Apr 4, 2009, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats...did you buy from Automax?

That's where I just bought my Rally Red RA. I saw the orange one there last week, when I bought mine, also $26,000 out the door (minus the dealer discounts) plus tax tags and title.

I stopped by the dealership today and put the mud flaps and all weather mats on order. They can order most factory options/parts for you. Just go to their accessory sales section next to the body shop. I am also looking at getting the Recaro Sport Package ordered for upgrade. This may or may not be doable.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 03:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on the buy.