Brake/ABS/ASC Service Needed Lights - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Brake/ABS/ASC Service Needed Lights

Old Aug 4, 2018, 04:57 PM

Brake/ABS/ASC Service Needed Lights

I've searched the forums and haven't seen this combination yet. The lights come on after the vehicle starts moving (+3mph). At first I thought it was just a wheel speed sensor, I took them to a shop which they checked the sensors with some sort of computer and all the sensors came back good. There are no active faults and the warnings go away with a key cycle. The shop I took it told me it was ECM issues. I will probably take it to the dealer next week.

Here is a video I found on youtube with the issue I have:
Old Oct 7, 2018, 10:50 AM

For reference, I had all the ABS sensors checked with no fault. After driving it for a week, the issue went away (without disconnecting the battery and there were no active fault codes) and it has not come back since then

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.