Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Crucial things to look out for

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crucial things to look out for

Hey everyone, I've just purchased a 2014 Ralliart from a dealer. The car is sitting at 59k miles, and is still under warranty.
I've been reading a lot of post regrading the Transmission and I'm wondering since the cars still under warranty, will they do the Fluid Service?
Anyway, What are the most crucial things to really look out for, to prevent a disaster.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay_Zurc
Hey everyone, I've just purchased a 2014 Ralliart from a dealer. The car is sitting at 59k miles, and is still under warranty.
I've been reading a lot of post regrading the Transmission and I'm wondering since the cars still under warranty, will they do the Fluid Service?
Anyway, What are the most crucial things to really look out for, to prevent a disaster.
Personally as a Mercedes service advisor, I'm assuming things like a fluid exchange will not be under warranty as it's a routine maintenance item. But also wanting to know a for sure answer and follow as I'm looking to purchase a ralliart as a daily too!