Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Ralliart 2013 : which o2 sensor to get if broken?

Old Mar 8, 2019, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralliart 2013 : which o2 sensor to get if broken?

Hey!

My gilfriend's 2013 ralliart's o2 sensor is damaged apparently. She went to the garage this morning for a recall on the wipers and got the car checked for the check engine she had. Dude said it was the o2 sensor that was the problem.

They're charging 550$ for this damn thing and I thought it was ridiculous so I came here to ask. I don't know for sure if it's upstream or downstream, though I think it's the latter.

From what I see, it's an "o2 sensor b1s2" and I asked for the part number and it's "1588 A 144".

I saw many different ones like denso, bosch or ngk upstream/downstream, but I don't know for sure which one is it that I need.

Does anyone happen to know which one I'd need to buy? I live in Quebec, Canada.

Thank you very much.

Edit : local parts guy says he can get me an NGK 25693 o2 sensor for 250$ + tx. Imma keep searching, but opinions are welcome!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.