Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

2011 RR Sportback RA

Old Dec 10, 2013, 05:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RotorGlowGTS
Yeah I didn't know until I saw them sitting next to each other. I got the dealer to throw it in so I couldn't pass it up haha
I believe so. They look like the ones in neogeo's pick but not the new thule ones on their website if that makes sense haha
Old Dec 10, 2013, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO
That's not a bad deal. Do you need a different size wrench to get them off? Let me know if that store has any in electric blue. I would love to replace my chrome ones.
I actually need to check and see if they need re-tightened tomorrow. I had a shop install them so I'm haven't messed with them yet haha. I'll contact the store and see. It's called Tru Motorsports. Its a local shop but they have some pretty good deals sometimes
Old Dec 12, 2013, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RotorGlowGTS
I actually need to check and see if they need re-tightened tomorrow. I had a shop install them so I'm haven't messed with them yet haha. I'll contact the store and see. It's called Tru Motorsports. Its a local shop but they have some pretty good deals sometimes
Haven't messed with them so I am guessing you never had a flat tire. Was wondering about the wrench because on my 03 I had a wheel lock set and when I had it in for service some genious put the wrong size numb on it so I had the right wrench for 2 of the bolts, the lock bolt, and no wrench for the last bolt because it was the wrong size. Sigh.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

Haven't messed with them so I am guessing you never had a flat tire. Was wondering about the wrench because on my 03 I had a wheel lock set and when I had it in for service some genious put the wrong size numb on it so I had the right wrench for 2 of the bolts, the lock bolt, and no wrench for the last bolt because it was the wrong size. Sigh.
I just got the wheels mounted about 2-3 weeks ago so I haven't messed with them yet haha. I tried to use the oem wrench and it seemed to fit the lugs, however they didn't fit between the lugs and the inner wheel. I'm not sure where to go from here because I need some kind of tool in the car otherwise I'm just asking for a bad situation haha
Old Dec 15, 2013, 12:34 PM
Evolving Member

That's not a bad deal. Do you need a different size wrench to get them off? Let me know if that store has any in electric blue. I would love to replace my chrome ones.
Hey so I talked to that shop and they said they have the 20pc sets for $59 till the end of the year. Here is the link to their website. The lugs are on the homepage!
Old Apr 14, 2014, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

Destroyed a tire, damaged another and bent a rim. Gotta love Indiana roads...
Old May 3, 2015, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

Some newer pics. Not much has changed. Have some Gravel rims and AT tires for the winter.. Mods have officially stopped due to a baby coming my wife and I's way soon. He's due to come in 4 days now which is insane. No that I got the car clean I figured it deserved some pics.

Last edited by RotorGlowGTS; May 3, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: One pic didn't upload
Old Jun 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
Silver Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looking Good!! Congrats on the new family member!!
Email: sales@bulletproofautomotive.com
Direct North American Dealers for Voltex, Mines, Varis, First Molding, HKS Kansai, Cusco, HKS, Advan, Volk, Ings+1, C-West, Work, and so much more...
Old Jun 17, 2015, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Where in Indy?
I am in Martinsville/Bloomington on occasion (when I accompany my wife to visit her family).
Old Dec 6, 2016, 08:16 AM

Man those sparcos look awesome! was debating on getting them for my sportback but i have no snow and I doubt I'll take it on gravel.