Notices

Evo VIII Wanted Goldcoast QLD

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2017, 06:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo VIII Wanted Goldcoast QLD

Well i 've been saving and selling and have 1 of 2 of my JDM Preludes up for sale to get the coinage together and originally started looking at a VII but have gone that bit further because i just love the VIII.

Turns out Mister ANZ has come forward with a boost to funds and i am now ready to go so i'm in the market for a good clean VIII and have minimum $16K and bit depending on the car.

Really want this to go well as it's my first turbo as per say and turning a back on VTEC after 20 years but need a 4 dr JDM 4 cyl family and these cars have just grabbed me over the last year!

Been scouring carsales and have missed on one or two good ones over the last few months but still some hanging round on there with high Km's etc so if anyone see's one that might be worth checking and it doesn't make it to Carsale godliness let me know because i'm sick waiting

Initially aimed for an VIIIMR but funds were nowhere close,dreaming a little.

Still Mister ANZ might have saved my prelude from going through the for sale section too

Big shout to all the Aus owners too,just love when i see these cars on the road which is rare too i'm happy to say.