EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Australian Forum (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/australian-forum-47/)
-   -   Aussies??? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/australian-forum/561245-aussies.html)

m00se Jun 18, 2011 04:08 PM

Aussies???

It seems there are not to many australian members... or they just dont post in the australian section.

I'm calling out to all the aussie EVO drivers here to say hello and mayb what EVO you drive and where in aus you are from. (I am aware that there is already a what evo do you drive thread but seems old and neglected.)
I would love to see what sort of australian following this site still has.

Chrees, Max

Morph Jun 26, 2011 05:48 AM

They're here Max, i just dont think they check this part of the forum :lol:

m00se Jun 26, 2011 06:39 AM

Yeh I guess not :updown:

The__J__Factor Jun 27, 2011 11:01 PM

Heaps of members here, but dont post in the Oz section. They are all on EvolutionOz.net if you want to find them.

m00se Jul 7, 2011 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by The__J__Factor (Post 9422421)
Heaps of members here, but dont post in the Oz section. They are all on EvolutionOz.net if you want to find them.

Yeh EvolutionOz sucks tho it wont let me join. Emailed the Mod no reply. I regester and a day or two later my acount is gone??? I like this site better anyway. easier to navigate.

AndyMac Jul 17, 2011 05:06 AM

winner winner chicken dinner...

uzumaki Jul 20, 2011 01:58 AM

I should visit here more often!

goldiejase Jul 23, 2011 06:44 AM

Lol I don't use this forum all that much, I should thouGh :)

resart Aug 9, 2011 07:39 AM

there is a few scattered around mate Cheers

GrumpyIX Aug 10, 2011 01:24 AM

Hey moose, in Brissie. 2005 Evo 9

m00se Aug 11, 2011 03:06 PM

Haha it's cool to see a few aussies posting here.
We should see if we can get them all lol. I'm new to the EVO scene, I was just wondering where I should start with clubs and such I want to start doing some track days. Also any good shops or a good parts supplier?
Cheers,

VROOOM Aug 14, 2011 07:48 PM

Anyone here also on EvoOz? Heard about the new members signing up and getting rejected. I signed up 3 years ago, was a breeze haha.

Moose, Circuit Club organises trackdays at Wakefield almost every month, and they have the Twilight trackdays at Eastern Creek in the summer as well, so check them out for trackdays.

I get alot of my parts from the EvoOz vendors or ebay. If you want to sign up to EvoOz, I'll try contacting the admins for you if you don't get through again.

m00se Aug 15, 2011 03:42 PM

Yeh I'm gona try and sign up to EvoOZ again but I have tried like 5 times.
VROOOM if you could contact the admin and i'll try again today, I really want to become a member I have looked at the vendors and there is some cool parts there. Again thanks and mayb ill c you on the track one day soon. :D

VROOOM Aug 17, 2011 12:07 AM

Yeah no worries man, what username did you sign up under?

evolution_1988 Aug 18, 2011 05:49 PM

I find this forum is more informative than EvoOZ, however I am on there (EvoBlitz) for the cruises and meets ^^. 06 IX Brisbane.