Notices

Toronto, Canada Lancer meet

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2004, 02:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toronto, Canada Lancer meet

Hey LANCER owner's that are new or don't know that there's now a Canadian Forum. If your around the Toronto, Ontario (Canada) and surrounding area and you have a Lancer this is the thread to read. Cooksville Mitsubishi (Mississauga, Ontario) has agreed to host a lancer meet at their dealership. We will take a POLL WHEN IT GETS CLOSER TO SUMMER FOR A CONFIRMED DATE AND TIME. They have also agreed to offer prizes etc. ....Maybe I can even get them to have a BBQ? My shop will also offer some prizes like detailing or something. I am tring to get a significant number of Lancer owners to show off their cars and for a general gathering. If you are interested in a meet like this then either search for a thread "GTA meet" and post that your interested....or you can go to the "Canadian Forum" which to get there you have to go to the bottom of the page where it says "Forum Jump" and scroll to the "Canadian Forum". Lastly, you can send me a message that your interested via e-mail...... samuraiphantom@hotmail.com
The best way is to post something on the "GTA Meet" thread so I don't loose your e-mail address....If all goes well maybe in the future we can have an Autocross or something like that.