Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Customer APPRECIATION Week ! July 29 - August 1

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2008, 10:14 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer APPRECIATION Week ! July 29 - August 1

I want to say - THANK YOU to all the loyal Dyno Flash customers!

In appreciation of your years of loyal support and business for the next week I am going to extened the following offers

First - Any customer with a current * mail in or custom Dyno Flash tune in any Evo or Subaru vehicle can come in for a free check over, road test, data log and adjustments as needed to fine tune and adjust the tune up as indicated

The procedure is that I will hook up the wideband 02 sensor, data logging and computer and go out and spend an hour to carefully test your car and make sure everything is 100% perfect - no matter how many years ago it was last tuned

In most cases the tune will probably still be perfect and no adjustments will be needed.

If I find any possible mechanical issues (spark plugs, bost leak, etc) I will try and diagnose them at no charge to you and make suggestions. You can them get them repaired on your own and come back for another free data log / tune up when you are ready.

If the car is in need of a adjustment for fuel used or wear, etc I will make the adjustments needed and retune / test at no charge (FREE).

Those who would also like to get back on the dyno at the same time, the same free tuning will be available on the dyno (customer must pay for dyno time only).

SECOND - anyone who has been planning upgrades and wants to upgrade their parts - (adding cams or alcohol injection etc) I will offer you $100 off the normal price of a fully custom retune if you book your appointment for a custom tune during this week - (you can do the tune any time in the next year).

THIRD - I am taking $75 off the normal price of Aquamist HFS 1 kits (in stock) for any current customer cash and carry or anyone who is going to have it installed by our master Ferrarri tech George P who does all the Aquamist kit installs.

This offer will be open Monday July 28 - Friday August 1

I will be working late evening hours for those who work during the day time so you can shoot by after work and after the rush hour.

I am going to do one (1) hour per appointment.

Call me at 203-515-4110 to make an appointment.

Finally, I wanted to say that any Dyno Flash customer who has any problems with my work - for what ever reason - I stand behind the service and product 100%. if for any reason you are having any problems please call me PM or stop by the shop. Please contact me and let me know about it. Often there may be a simple mechanical problem which can be easily fixed. Myself and George (of ICS) will take action to correct any problems you may have and do what ever it takes to make you satisfied and earn your business.

Al

* current tune means that the tune up in the car was designed for the parts currently on the car and that the customer has not added or changed any modifications on the car since the Dyno Flash. This means that i am looking to check over and adjust cars which have the same parts as when they were first tuned. This means that if you have changed your parts you would need a complete retune.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 02:35 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those who wish to avail themselves of this week's offer should PM or call me to arrange an appointment

I am closing the thread to avoid stupid remarks

Anyone with any issues or problems they wish to discuss can call me of George anytime - George's cell phone is 203-223-0863

Al