Notices
ECU Flash

Can't get ECUFlash back to where it was

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2017, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't get ECUFlash back to where it was

So, i've been playing around with ECUFlash. Originally I had it to delete the immobilizer on my ECU. I was able to get that accomplished.
After playing around with it some more, I added a few definition files. I then went to get more familiar with the processes and went back into read my ecu again and everything is in a different spot. I can't re-enable my immobilizer even if I wanted to. I was trying to get that option back via periphery and somehow I lost all the preset cars in the "Select Vehicle Type" drop down. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted, ccleaned after uninstall, then rebooted and I still can't get the damn cars back in the menu. WTF?! It's driving me nuts. That still doesn't even solve the original problem of re-enabling my immobilizer if I wanted to. All the **** it out of whack.
I noticed my XML file was set to Evo7base and I couldn't get it to change to my original map's ID. What can I do to get back to a fresh install of ECUFlash?
Old Jan 13, 2017, 12:13 AM

After completely uninstalling and reinstalling to the umpteenth degree, all my settings and old files that were there when uninstalling are STILL there!!! WTF?
Old Jan 13, 2017, 12:18 AM

Christ... I figured it out. My God. In my defense, i'd been searching for an hour. FML
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ease-help.html