Notices
ECU Flash

Definition file Help needed $$$

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2018, 02:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Definition file Help needed $$$

Hey guys. So I have a turbo 4g93 build in the works. I have 2 ecu to choose from. A 4g93, and 4g94. Both from AUDM cars. I have successfully flashed them both and confirmed working.

Using ceddymod evo 5/6 and tephra 96530706 I can get the car to run semi acceptable. Just idling issues and other minor headaches. It’s very irritating as I can not replicate the behaviour of the stock map no matter how hard I try. I can get close but something is always slightly off. Be it too rich at idle or cruise, hunting idle, inconstant start up, dialing injectors for wot is easy. Everything else is a massive pain to get the same as stock.

At at this point I want to get into the original stock 4g93 rom and triple check all the values I’m putting into the new maps is actually correct.

If it is correct then there is a deeper software hard coding issue (internal calculations?) that must be different between the different engines. If this is the case my only idea is to pay someone to build a definition for me, and add in the launch and SD patches etc.

it would be extremely useful to have a correct 4g93 and 4g94 definition available.

If anyone with ANY knowledge on this topic could help that would be great. Even if just referring who to contact about it. All contributions greatly appreciated!

I will attach the rom images in a couple hours when I get home,
i do have a definition file that is only half done that may be of use?