Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

still need help... Install directions and help building an enclosure

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2007, 08:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still need help... Install directions and help building an enclosure

any help on how to install a system or make a custom enclosure would be great. as for the install i want to buy a head unit, speakers, subs, and an amp for the speakers and an amp for the subs your help would be appreciated thanks
Old Feb 8, 2007, 07:19 PM

Well for starters what you are saying is too vague. You must give more information which may explain why no one has answered you yet. As for the system install... What are you thinking? Are you going all out or are you trying to stay subtle. Me personally I have a Head unit 6.5" Components Front changed the rears from 6X9 to 6.5" components, 2-12" Orion H2 Subs 2 Directed 150X2 amps for the components and an Orion 2400D for the subs. I'm gonna change the subs though they are too power hungry for my 3G but I don't know what to replace them with. My install took a total of 3 days. In order to help I would need to know what type of equipment you are working with. Then I would be more than happy to help you along the way.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

well im going with the more subtle style and very similar to yours. i baught and eclipse cd5000 and planned on running 6.5's like you did but was referred by many people to stick some something like jl's or bostons. i was going to run 2 amps one for 2 10" jl subs and 1 for my speakers and was told if any amp jl is one of the best for the buck hope that helps