Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Aftermarket Head Unit Questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2007, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aftermarket Head Unit Questions

What does everyone think of this head unit?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...833974,00.html

It's kind of pricey but has all the features I want (bluetooth, ipod/usb hookup, and ability to play mp3 cds. My 2nd question is that some head units require an adapter to use the bluetooth feature. It doesn't seem like this head unit needs the adapter but just wanted to make sure that I won't need to buy an adapter for this too. 3rd question, does anyone know if this will fit in perfectly into the location for the stock head unit? Did anyone post a write up for a head unit install with photos? I have a 2004 evo with the SSL and was wondering if I can buy the two harnesses that I need (MITAH and METRA) from Best Buy or where is the best place online to buy both of them? Thanks for all your help.
Old Oct 6, 2007, 07:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nvm the question, read it, I think your better off with this head unit, but if name brand is a big thing for you you prob won't go for it its a xovision, its double din, not sure what are your plans for sound and all but this way you can have navi with bluetooth as well and its cheaper then that headunit.

Last edited by BlackonBlack2; Oct 6, 2007 at 07:39 PM.