Highbeams wont stay on?!?!? - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Highbeams wont stay on?!?!?

Old Nov 20, 2018, 01:17 AM

Highbeams wont stay on?!?!?

Hey what's up everyone I have a 2005 evo 8 with some goodies but when I baught the car I never fixed this issue. The issue is that when I pull the highbeams they turn on.. but when I release the blinker lever they go off. It will not click and stay on I pull it they go on and I release they go off any help would be great thanks in advanced
Old Nov 29, 2018, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

You either have a problem with the column switch, the wiring between it and the high-beam relay, the relay itself, or the Front ECU. If you don't have the Mitsu Scan Tool and SWS Monitor Kit I recommend you take it to the dealer and ask them to trouble shoot it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.