Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

EV0 9 ABS faults

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EV0 9 ABS faults

Good day! I recently sent my transmission off to Jacks to be rebuilt. Upon re-installation, I now have four ABS faults that are preventing me from bleeding the ACD properly.

The faults are as follows-

DTC-11 Front right ABS sensor (Open circuit or short-circuit)
DTC-81,82, and 83

The first one, DTC-11 I think I may have a bad sensor. Which one is right? Passenger or driver? I'm assuming that it goes from the driver seat perspective, so I'm guessing passenger side senser.

For the other three codes, I have my suspicions. When I was re-installing the sub-frame I was having a tough time getting the steering shaft to go in. So I unlocked the steering wheel and jiggled it back and forth a bit to help line it up. I thought that I had returned it back to its original location however I could be wrong. I think the car thinks the steering is off-center now. I looked at all the connections in the steering column and they all seem good. However I have no idea if maybe I unknowingly did something to the harness during transmission re-installation. Where should I look in the engine bat? Is there a connector that plugs in that I may have forgot to plug in?

I'm looking for suggestions to troubleshoot these issues. I'm lost and I really appreciate any and all help, thanks!