Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

a lean evo at pruven

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2003, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a lean evo at pruven

got my evo tune with the dynoflash, great place, great people and Al did a great job. Funny thing is I have bushner (sp) exhaust apex boost controller and afc boost at 19 with a taper to 18. with the afc turned off first pull my evo ran very lean only one I have heard of to do that. Anyway pulled 276 base and left with 298.8 on **** gas that they sell up north

David
Old Oct 18, 2003, 05:57 PM
Account Disabled

Re: a lean evo at pruven

Originally posted by dacet
got my evo tune with the dynoflash, great place, great people and Al did a great job. Funny thing is I have bushner (sp) exhaust apex boost controller and afc boost at 19 with a taper to 18. with the afc turned off first pull my evo ran very lean only one I have heard of to do that. Anyway pulled 276 base and left with 298.8 on **** gas that they sell up north

David
Whats up man ! How was your ride home ? how is your car running today ? Still tearing *** even with a new tank of gas? Still going strong ? give me an update !

BTW - most of the intakes CHANGE the way the maf meter picks up the air and cause the car to run LEAN - its why most people feel power with the air filter upgrades. Its not just the buschur one they all do it
Old Oct 18, 2003, 06:15 PM

ride home sucked got rear ended, front and rear damage arrrg will a aftermarket intercooer make me need a reflash?? looking for a silver lining here

got some some good ol 94 sunco it though and it seemed to make the top end crisper
Old Oct 18, 2003, 06:24 PM
Account Disabled

MAN - thats sucks - really BAD news !

An intercooler will let me go leaner down low and make more power - BUT no need to make any adjustment the same tune will work fine on the intercooler

very bad news again - hope your evo will; be back in business soon !!!!!!!!
Old Oct 18, 2003, 06:25 PM
Account Disabled

I hope YOU are ok ?>???? Thats the main thing