Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Buschur Double Pumper Wiring

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Buschur Double Pumper Wiring

Where is the best place to run the wire into the car in the Buschur Double Pumper kit?

I didn't see anything about where to run the wire so I hooked it up to a connector on the positive battery terminal and followed the wires already running into the car behind the wheel well liner location. This did not leave me enough wire.

Are you guys going with the wires along the passenger side without trouble reaching the fuel pump? I just wanted to make sure before I pull the wire out and run it a different way.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ran mine through the fire wall and along the driver side of the car under the door sills.

Should have plenty of wire that way. If not, just extend it with the same gauge wire.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by asu11
I ran mine through the fire wall and along the driver side of the car under the door sills.

Should have plenty of wire that way. If not, just extend it with the same gauge wire.
Hmm. If I had gone straight back through the firewall and not around the front of the fender it probably would have reached then.
Old Jul 25, 2015, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

I wanted to note for anyone reading this in the future that wiring through the fender inside the wheel well liner doesn't appear to be a problem. I ran the wire before messing with the fuel pumps and I thought the pump was on the passenger side of the car instead of the drivers side.