Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Dealer called and he told me to stop by Monday and place order

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2002, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dealer called and he told me to stop by Monday and place order

He didn't relly tell me much info that hasn't already been said on here. I am supposed to go in Monday (12/16) to go over what I want. His dealership is getting 2 in Feb and 1 in March. Of which I will be allocated the very first one cuz my deposit's been in for all but a year..... I will let you know what happens, if noone beats me to the punch
Old Dec 11, 2002, 02:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dealer called me 2 days ago and said the same thing. He asked for $1,000 or $1,500 deposit. I was also guaranteed to get it at MSRP in signing although he didn't know what that price would be. There's a couple people on the list already and unfortunately I am at school (not near the dealer) so I will not be able to put the deposit down until next week.

I was happy with 2 things concerning the dealer:
1) They refused to take any deposits until they recieved more official information (with which a lot came out this week) I have tried to get a deposit there since last March.
2) MSRP of course!

I just hope lot's of people don't jump in front of me because I'm not there to get my deposit in.