Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

OEM Wheel Locks

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2005, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEM Wheel Locks

Are all Evo wheels locks the same? I am a fricking idiot and left my wheel lock on my rim after chinto and i installed my last ss brake line. We just snugged everything down to see if the lines were leaking and i was so tired and left them on during the test run... Will the dealer be able to help me out? or can i find it on that mitsubishi parts website? Speaking of, what is the address for the Mitsubishi parts site?
Old Feb 6, 2005, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dealer will help you out. there is like 8 or 9 different ones. my dealership forgot to give me one, they are 200 miles away. i went into the local one in town and they got out a set and tried til one worked. they named them after colors, the one for mine was called "purple" one.
Old Feb 8, 2005, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You have to have a lug nut to match a key to or you can buy another set that includes a key. From me the key is $ 14.63 or the set with a new key is $18.63.