Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

All those ripped off by BJ's Cylinder Head - please read

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2005, 10:26 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thatsMR2u
mods keep this thread alive, even though few were effected - I think we all want to see justice - - - BJ's Cylinder Head
My main objective here is to hope that others do not fall into this venus fly trap. Its my own stupidity - I should have known betterw hen he said he ONLY takes money orders - BUT - BJ was a very convincing guy on the phone. Caveat Emptor
Old Apr 7, 2005, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

man doesnt it suck that you have no idea whats going on with your part that you ordered? I bet he told you he'd have it there on a certain day too. Maybe he is busy and work full time and then goes to school and then spends time with his precious daughter . I mean lighten up he has a personal life too.

Man atleast the product rules right? and I bet he has tons of satisfied customers and that your just being impatient and irrational for coming on here and letting everyone know whats going on with this.

this is sarcasm , this **** sucks when you order something from someone before they recieve your money they are the coolest people in the world answering all questions same day and returning emails and PMs. then after they recieve your money they are no where to be found and try and make you seem like the bad guy for wanting the part they promised 3 weeks ago , stating that the dont ahve time for their daughter becuase of your pod... I mean intake, intake is what I ment to say
Old Apr 7, 2005, 10:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
My main objective here is to hope that others do not fall into this venus fly trap. Its my own stupidity - I should have known betterw hen he said he ONLY takes money orders - BUT - BJ was a very convincing guy on the phone. Caveat Emptor
Good luck..Al, that stuff is not tolerable.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 05:37 PM

Kilterman....are you still looking for BJ? I have information on where he is at. And I will mention to you that if he ever said he was spending time with his "precious" daughter as you put it then you fell right into his bs again.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
i dont want to takle matters int my own hands - although I am very mad. My idea is to follow chanels of proper law enforcement procedures to try and recover my lost money.
good on you for not losing your head and taking the correct steps
Old Sep 17, 2013, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RacerChick
Kilterman....are you still looking for BJ? I have information on where he is at. And I will mention to you that if he ever said he was spending time with his "precious" daughter as you put it then you fell right into his bs again.
You couldn't just PM the guy instead of reviving an 8 year old thread?
Old Sep 17, 2013, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
"Twilight Zone" activated
Old Sep 18, 2013, 06:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol is it just me or does she sound like a really mad ex-gf or wife