Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Got mine Friday

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2003, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got mine Friday

White is such a beautiful color omg!!!!

got 80 miles on it , and wonder what 5, 6, 7, have in store for me!!!

Im talking rpm,,,, this this want to fly after 3,000! but keeping it below 4k for a while yet.

And it drives like a slot car,,, glued to the road! You really have to pay attention driving this thing.

Anyways im sure we have all seen pictures of the evo8 by now, but if anyone wants to resize a few pictures for me feel free.

Im getting tint next week..... This is car wants to fly! And the sounds of the turbo and exhaust,,, I just cant explain but it is like super technology.. The best car,(thing)I have ever bought.

I personally think the white really makes this car, it looks classy!
Old Mar 8, 2003, 11:18 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Welcome to the club.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Oh man you guys... Remeber that slim-jim commercial? Well..

EAT MEEE!!!!
Old Mar 8, 2003, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Please post some good pictures of the white (full car shots). Especially with the tint. Sounds like your car is exactly what I am getting. If you can't resize them would you mind emailing them to me?

Thanks,
Mike
Waiting on white......
Old Mar 8, 2003, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Still waiting!!!!! man, this is frustrating....I want to be part of the club
Old Mar 8, 2003, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Patience is a virtue.. no one has it.. ^_^.. i don't.. but honestly when people start getting all thier cars, like most west coast, you will appreciate it. I respect this car a lot. Even thou people said we got a watered down version, I am not missing anything. Its just one of those things people talk about but when they realize they really havn't experienced those other things and they ride this car it just goes all away. The only thing for me is i am use to a short shifter so i am going to wait till hopefully ralliart throws something out, but everything from handling to speed is great. I have had several cars stop and stare, and a cop pop a ***** to follow me.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Speaking of patience, I was doing just fine with the wait about 2 weeks ago, thinking if it was delayed a few more weeks yet again, I'd be alright; nice and calm. But now everyone's GETTING THEIRS and I can't TAKE IT ANY LONGER ! A few more weeks, I can do it, a few more weeks. Apparently the rest of the West coast left Seattle behind 'cause I'm in the same boat as the rest of the country it would appear.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

The funny thing is im use to looking , and reading about the evo in magazines, and it strikes me,,,,, I got one downstairs in the garage!!!!!!!

I cant believe I have this car........ 175 miles on it now.

Its the first time I used the water sprayer,,,,,,, I think it gives it a bit more uuummmmmph. 1,000 miles cant come too soon.

Back to some more driving. bye bye.

oh ya its sooo funny the looks you get from the "ricers" with the huge wings on thier cars they actually know what your driving and they seem to bend their necks a lot. lololololol
Old Mar 8, 2003, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

man i don't understan u Evo guys... If i had one i wouldn't be online right now, but playing with my Evo instead!
Old Mar 8, 2003, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree with the LBLancerDude, I don't think I would come home to sleep for the first few nights. I can berly get some sleep now, I don't want to think what is going to happen when I get the car

To everybody who already has his car enjoy and have fun, can't wait until 21st.