Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

so far so good!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2002, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking so far so good!!!

I just called Mitsubishi sales out of Cali and talked to a represenative who is familiar with the EVO VII's arrival in the U.S.. So far, from what I was hearing, he new everything about the car and what he told me was everything any of us would want to hear. I asked when it would hit the U.S. market and he told me the first quarter of 2003. It made me feel better hearing all this from an employee with Mitsubishi. The specs and everything are the same, just as anybody would expect. Just check the article in Motor Trend, and that's what I was told from the sales rep.. Just some comforting imformation I thought I'd share. The # is 714-372-6000. Also I am a new member of the forums, it's nice to be apart of it. PEACE!!!:D [SIZE=1]
Old Feb 6, 2002, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

Never trust the yes men of Mitsu, they know more than they let on. Just have a tour around here and on imprezawrxsti.com. He was probably reading from the same press release they gave to MT anyway.

Nick

Welcome!
Old Feb 6, 2002, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Re: so far so good!!!

Originally posted by ksource
I just called Mitsubishi sales out of Cali and talked to a represenative who is familiar with the EVO VII's arrival in the U.S.. So far, from what I was hearing, he new everything about the car and what he told me was everything any of us would want to hear. I asked when it would hit the U.S. market and he told me the first quarter of 2003. It made me feel better hearing all this from an employee with Mitsubishi. The specs and everything are the same, just as anybody would expect. Just check the article in Motor Trend, and that's what I was told from the sales rep.. Just some comforting imformation I thought I'd share. The # is 714-372-6000. Also I am a new member of the forums, it's nice to be apart of it. PEACE!!! [SIZE=1]
kewl man....are you on their list fer an Evo now??

Welcome to the Forum!
Old Feb 6, 2002, 07:52 AM

Re: Re: so far so good!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hooby

kewl man....are you on their list fer an Evo now??

Welcome to the Forum!
[/QUOTE

Thanks. I haven't quite got on a list, gotta pay off car and save money.
Hopefully what was said to me from the sales rep. was not BS. But I have a good feeling. Hey, I'f Mitsubishi wants to sell some EVOs to the U.S. they would do the right thing, cuz I'm not buying a watered down version.Then I't would not be an EVO VII. THINK POSITIVE
Old Feb 7, 2002, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Re: Re: Re: so far so good!!!

Originally posted by ksource
Thanks. I haven't quite got on a list, gotta pay off car and save money. Hopefully what was said to me from the sales rep. was not BS. But I have a good feeling. Hey, I'f Mitsubishi wants to sell some EVOs to the U.S. they would do the right thing, cuz I'm not buying a watered down version.Then I't would not be an EVO VII. THINK POSITIVE
True...

It's kinda tough to be positive after you keep hearin all these different rumors day in and day out.