Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

BR330 and BR350 packages NOW AVAILABLE AT BELL MITSUBISHI IN NEW JERSEY!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2005, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by res04
Hmm....hows about a BR400
Dave,

While we are at it. How about a BR500 .
Old Dec 23, 2005, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Good_Enough
Sweet news David!
I see you own an Evo with one of these packages... can you pm me with your personal thoughts and an overview?

Best regards,
Old Dec 23, 2005, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
The cars will have ZERO miles on them or close. Bell is doing their own install of the packages there.

BR400, I how I hope we can someday!!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

do you really trust a dealership to do the installs and tuning of your parts?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
warrtalon: Do you think the BR packages are the way to go even if they are a bit high in cost? This is only because of the threads here i have been reading on how easy and cheap it is to get a IX do 300+whp w/ just a TBE, intake,mbc and tune. What's your take on this?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

this is Great! wish we had one in NC cuz i would have brought one.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 05:43 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by shimla
warrtalon: Do you think the BR packages are the way to go even if they are a bit high in cost? This is only because of the threads here i have been reading on how easy and cheap it is to get a IX do 300+whp w/ just a TBE, intake,mbc and tune. What's your take on this?
I want to add a few thoughts on the subject

First - the BR package may appeal to a different audience than a do it your selfer who wants to pick and choose parts. The BR package is a option that the end user just adds into his original car financing and all the R & D and wrenching is already done. Many people want a higher power than the stock car but dont want any head aches or problems with trial and error on a $30,000 plus new cars.

Secondly - The tuning is included and represents a lot of experience and development. The ecu is the product of two years of effort and development with the Buschur Packages. The boost tuning alone took 3 days almost 15 hours of dyno time in and of itself. The BR cars run very well.

Thrid - the warranty package is unprecidented and is reason enough to consider this package.

Forth - the look and appeal from a astehtic vantage point is impressive. The BR350 engine compartment is a really impressive looking design which represents David Buschur's best work.

Finally the association with a true pioneer of the DSM performance movement in the USA and the exclusive serial numbered concept represents a valuable aspaect of these packages. Like an original Shelby Mustang a BR version Evo may be remebred in later years as a desierable limited edition.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 05:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
Like an original Shelby Mustang a BR version Evo may be remebred in later years as a desierable limited edition.
I agree with you on everything about the BR package besides your quote above.
I don't think anyone will even think of a BR Evo on the same terms as a Shelby Mustang.

Just the fact alone that dealerships are adding these packages is very impressive.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Gillman Mitsu, I will contact you next week. I honestly need to take this fairly slow. I don't want to get behind and not be able to deliver enough kits. I will remember to contact you though. If you'd like you can e-mail me at davidbuschur@buschurracing.com

Right now the plans are to only offer this to one dealer per state.

Buschur Racing, Inc., covers any parts we install on the BR330/350 cars for the same amount of time that the factory warranty covered them. So if a part is covered fro 5/50,000 from Mitsubishi, we cover it for that amount of time too.

The powertrain warranty, as discussed in other threads about these cars is NOT covered under any condition against abuse. If something breaks on a stock EVO and the dealer says it was from abuse he is not going to warranty it. Same goes for the BR packages. Right now we are working/talking with some of the corporate people at Mitsubishi about getting a real stamp of approval on these BR edition cars. Until that happens I would say the best place to get these cars serviced is at the original dealer you purchased the car from.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by shimla
I think that when you pay for those aftermarket parts, have them installed, and have it all tuned, you won't be much lower than what you would have spent on a BR package, AND you won't have the warranty guaranteed for those mods, AND it will not have been Dave Buschur himself along with Al's personal tuning that put it all together. I see these as wonderful options for people who want a perfectly-running car from the factory with all the mods rolled into the financing but with no warranty hassle on a car that will dyno over 300whp on a Dynojet. For someone who loves doing their own work and plans on tinkering with tons of parts, then it probably isn't for them.

For the majority of Evo owners, though, I think the BR packages are a wonderful option. I would have gone with a BR350 MR if it was available to me.
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

The dealerships will be doing the installation of the parts, yes I trust them. I will be personally flying to each dealership that does this to go over with them exactly how we want the kits installed. They will not be doing the actual tuning, the tuning will still be done by Buschur Racing/Al. No worries!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

What california dealer is it?? Man i hope it is somewhere near Southern California!
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
The dealerships will be doing the installation of the parts, yes I trust them. I will be personally flying to each dealership that does this to go over with them exactly how we want the kits installed. They will not be doing the actual tuning, the tuning will still be done by Buschur Racing/Al. No worries!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

Thats awesome dave, too bad this wasnt available 7 months ago when I picked up my 05. Anyhow...since a dealership would be trained to do the installs it would be nice if you were able to personally inspect each car and sign a "nameplate" whether it be on the engine valvecover or something showing your stamp of approval.....in that the car was put together and tuned properly kinda like how the SVT Cobras were delivered...
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

See if u can get it in Florida
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

Hungtington Beach Mitsubishi is interested in carrying the packages. They sell more EVO's than any other dealer in the USA.

Big project.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 26, 2005, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Please keep us updated... it would be great if they started carrying your packages

Quick Reply: BR330 and BR350 packages NOW AVAILABLE AT BELL MITSUBISHI IN NEW JERSEY!!