Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Is Vishnu legit?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you'd be surprised guys he jsut wants to spend as much money as possible....proven performance obviously doesnt mean jack
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:40 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo8zip
you'd be surprised guys he jsut wants to spend as much money as possible....proven performance obviously doesnt mean jack
Well, the font is a tipoff too. Trolls like to make themselves stand out, and using an annoying font is a good way to accomplish that. There are some *really* dumb people out there though, so I suppose it's possible.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
To the OP if he is serious:

Since you seem to feel that most American tuners are beneath your standards, have tons of money to blow (because we all know quality costs) and, if your such good friends with all these Japanese tuners and their garage-mahal's why not just send your car back there to be tuned?

I'm sure HKS Kansai, Monster Sport, Mine's, Jun, or any of the others could do a much better job than us dumb, low rent Americans.

BTW, who has the fastest Evo's in the world? Probably not AMS or Buschur.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ThrottleUp
Thank you for the link. I look for cleanliness, organization, tools and resources and professionalism in a tuner that I can trust with my vehicles. Otherwise I just as soon leave them stock. The US has many substandard tuners who can talk the talk online. All I want to know is where the Vishnu tuning facility is so I can pay them a visit. Honestly I did not think that was too much to ask?
If u do some searching on here you will find out that he used to work out of a quick lube station with the dyno in one of the bays. There were several pics.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PessimiStick
Well, the font is a tipoff too. Trolls like to make themselves stand out, and using an annoying font is a good way to accomplish that. There are some *really* dumb people out there though, so I suppose it's possible.
lol i hope he's not so he wastes as much money as possible! and for dumb people, the person i bought my car from is one of them haha btw, where in ohio are ya?
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hotrod2448
To the OP if he is serious:

Since you seem to feel that most American tuners are beneath your standards, have tons of money to blow (because we all know quality costs) and, if your such good friends with all these Japanese tuners and their garage-mahal's why not just send your car back there to be tuned?

I'm sure HKS Kansai, Monster Sport, Mine's, Jun, or any of the others could do a much better job than us dumb, low rent Americans.

BTW, who has the fastest Evo's in the world? Probably not AMS or Buschur.
Actually they are the worlds 2 fastest.

Last edited by whitey4d; Sep 27, 2006 at 10:01 AM.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

i think that was sarcasm
Old Sep 27, 2006, 09:57 AM

Dynoflash aka Al, I am glad you got finally out of the house into a "rent an office". Nonetheless, the tuners I am intimate with in Japan and the UK think your demeanor and business practices are a disgrace to the Evolution and tuning community in the US. Unfortunately this is not what I am seeking in a legitamite tuner and will continue seeking others possibly like a Vishnu if they have a ground floor facility where Evos are constantly being worked on and driven in and out. Understanding vehicle dynamics is much more than sitting in a 3rd floor office and chatting on the forums all day.

I pretty much stopped reading after you said this.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

i think that was sarcasm
Yeah after I read it again ur right. but having a 2nd person saying it and then doin soem research will show that. But I will say that the Japanese arnt as big into drag racing as we are tho. There more into N1 and D1.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:04 AM
Evolving Member

yeah is saying "worlds fastest" we are assuming he wants to drag race...but they (AMS BR) make some nice TA cars too if im not mistaken
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

To the OP:

By now you should understand that majority of the forum members strongly advocate featured tuners (including Vishnu, Buschur, Robi, etc.). I honestly do not know if you're trying to start a flame war or if you're genuinely concerned about the quality of tuners, but if you're planning on continuing to rekindle this pointless flamewar, then you might as well stop because you'll continue to see similar responses (i.e. FLAMING or ADVOCACY).

To the original question on hand--yes, Vishnu is generally proven to be one of the top tuners. No, I don't know how good the tuners in your "clique" in Japan is, but if you still can't trust the "dumb Americans," then I suggest you get the hell out before a mod bans you for being a dumb troll.

Have a nice day.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by whitey4d
Actually they are the worlds 2 fastest.
Yeah, that was definitely sarcasm.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

btw, where in ohio are ya?
30 min. north of Cincinnati.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:19 AM

To the OP: Why don't you ship your car to Japan for tuning. That way you'll be fast and be MAD TITE JAY-DEE-M yo. By the way, a lot of the UK shops are overrated IMO.

I guess the folks on the forum who drove their cars to Pruven to be tuned by Al must have been smoking crack?
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:34 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Dynoflash aka Al, I am glad you got finally out of the house into a "rent an office". Nonetheless, the tuners I am intimate with in Japan and the UK think your demeanor and business practices are a disgrace to the Evolution and tuning community in the US. Unfortunately this is not what I am seeking in a legitamite tuner and will continue seeking others possibly like a Vishnu if they have a ground floor facility where Evos are constantly being worked on and driven in and out. Understanding vehicle dynamics is much more than sitting in a 3rd floor office and chatting on the forums all day.
The original question you ask has been answered. And your statement above has nothing to do with Vishnu's location. You certainly make it difficult not to think troll. Thread closed.

Speedlimit...